☽𝙻𝚊 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊☾

Adela's POV

Today was the day where the youngest member of the Madrigal family, Antonio gets his gift.

Everyone was running around helping with the furniture or decorations, everything has to be perfect. Including the outfits for the ceremony, papá made me go get a new dress with my sister and her friend Isabela, the golden child of the Madrigal family. I walked behind the two girls giggling about Mariano who was going to propose to Isabela some day after the ceremony. We went inside the seamstress's workshop, I watched as Isabela and my sister Adelina try on their dresses and listening to their gasps every time one of them twirls around. I don't like dresses, they're uncomfortable and itchy, I rather be back at the tree reading my Percy Jackson books. I groaned mentally when it was my turn, I was not looking forward to wearing an itchy dress for the rest of the day.

Surprisingly my dress was not itchy at all, it was very comfortable as if it were my casual clothes. The dress was mainly sage green with white lilies decorating it, the shoulders were revealing while white lilies were braided into my normal bun. The good thing is that the dress wasn't as the ones I wore before, the bad thing is I have no idea how to survive the cold when it gets dark. I guess I'll figure that out myself, we paid the seamstress her money and went to meet up with mamá and papá.

"You both look so beautiful!"exclaimed mamá, papá only nodded at me and turned his attention towards his elder daughter. I sighed looking away but saw Camilo with his family, he waved at me, his cheeks turned slightly pink, I waved back just to be polite.Just maybe tonight I won't be so alone.

_______________________

Camilo's POV

Me and my family went to the village to get more decorations for tonight's ceremony, I just so happened to see Adela with her family, she didn't look too happy. I stared at her for a moment, admiring the dress she was wearing showing her collar bone, she caught me but I quickly covered it by waving at her as if I had just noticed her there. She waved back but without a smile.

"Pepe, our son is acting weird lately-and look there he goes staring at the Alvarez daughters. What's wrong with him." papá told mamá,

"W-what no! I'm not looking at anything but the decorations!"

"Mi Camilo, it's very obvious."my mother said while I covered my face with my hands hiding my flustered face, was it really obvious?

"They're going to the celebration, so might as well ask 'her' for a dance." Dolores winked at me, I groaned "What if they reject me? It'll be public humiliation!".

"I doubt she'll reject you in-front of the whole village."Dolores said while I frowned again,

"What if she does?"

"what is she doesn't?"

"What if she does?"

"What if she doesn't?"

"What if she-"

"Ayeayeaye-shush enough."Mamá scolded us, "Hijo just do what your heart tells you to."

"Son, you have to prove to the girl that she is worth 10 times of everything you have!"papá told me.

I'll take all those advice and hopefully I can hang out with her during the celebration.

_______________________

No POV (Lol)

Camilo was outside the casita greeting guests and friends, but he was mostly waiting for one person. And he hoped she would arrive soon.

He shape shifted into the small girl and gave her a high five, when he turned back into himself he saw Adela with her family walking up the hill. Camilo went back inside the casita hoping to have enough courage to ask the girl to dance with him, he heard footsteps behind him, he turned around thinking it was Adela. But it was Mr Alvarez and Adela's sister, "Ah-Camilo let me introduce you to my daughter Adelina, you know you two would be perfect for each other.Here-I'll leave you two alone."