❧ꪜꪖꪶꫀꪀ𝓽𝓲ꪀꫀ𝘴 𝘴ρꫀᥴ𝓲ꪖꪶ❦

{𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕?}

[𝚈𝙴𝚂]                         [𝙽𝙾]

.
.
.
.

{𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳}

__________________________________________
[As you can see I published it early but have fun!]
(This takes place after the movie btw)

Nobody's POV

Today was Valentine's Day, villagers were decorating their houses while the kids decorated the streets by throwing valentines themed flower petals all around whilst having fun.

The Madrigals were busier than normal today, like every year they would hold a party to celebrate this wonderful day. Julieta was in the kitchen cooking up food for the party, cookies, pastries, cake, cupcakes... Isabela was busy going around the house outside and inside decorating flowers from the floor to the ceiling making it feel like a romantic place. Luisa was moving furniture around clearing the plaza making it into a dance floor. Mirabel made her own decorations and were placing and hanging them around the house with casita and Agustín was...well...he tried to collect honey for his love...and...let's say he was unsuccessful...

Felix and Pepa were doing their best to make sure the weather stays cloudless by having a picnic in Pepa's room.
( I have my thoughts on Pepa's room having another door that leads to a big field of flowers and like a clear sky-you know cause weather powers..? And no they don't need to work B> )

Dolores and Antonio were with Osvaldo delivering baskets of valentines goodies with the help Dolores hearing for orders and Antonio's animal friends delivering them to the villager doors.

And Camilo....?
Wellllllllllll-
He didn't have much to do...soooooo?

Camilo went to the spot hoping to see Adela there, she wasn't. Until he heard footsteps, Camilo quickly climbed onto a thiccer branch of the tree and waited there. A figure wearing a pink dress with a book in her hands was waking towards the tree, as soon as she was close enough, he used his feet to hang onto the branch as he swung down.
______________________________________
Adela's POV ( credits to - for this idea)

"BLOODY HELL!" I yelped as a yellow figure came outta no where scaring me, unfortunately that wasn't over, the book flew out of my hand hitting the person's nose also making them yelp losing their balance and fell down.

I cleared my vision after getting off of the floor, seeing Camil on the floor holding his nose, I sighed and bent down next to him.