❅𝕏𝚖𝕒𝚜 𝕊𝚙𝕖𝚌𝕚𝚊𝕝❅

{𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕?}

[𝚈𝙴𝚂] [𝙽𝙾]

.
.
.
.

{𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳}

__________________________________________

Nobody's POV

Adela shifted in her bed, trying to keep herself warm under her blanket due to the cold temperature in her bedroom. She felt like someone was watching her, she opened her eyes to find Camilo next to her, his eyes barely the same level as the bed sheets. Adela rolled her eyes, "Good morning Camil."she muttered before pulling the blanket over her face, "Aww not even a hello?Aren't you supposed to be a loving friend~"he whined while he pulled the blanket away from the sleepy girl making her wake up.

"C'mon~wake up and change!!!!!"he said shaking Adela while she just sat there doing nothing, "Well I would change if you leave the room."she stated, Camilo stood for a moment realising his mistake, "Y-yea I'll just go and wait outside your home-ha uh see you later!"he said with his face red and rushing out of the room.

The girl sighed and covered her face with a pillow to calm herself down, it was winter, but the only thing that changed in Encanto is the temperature. So Adela wore a white blouse with (Your favourite) flowers at the end and a (F/C) skirt, she also wore a ruana to protect her from the cold wind.

She walked down stairs to hear the rest of the house quiet, too quiet. But Adela didn't mind, she was used to being left out from family events, she walked right out the door meeting a still flustered Camilo outside. Adela laughed and walked pass the pink boy, "So...where are we heading?"Camilo asked, "I thought you would know? You did wake me up after all,god I miss my bed already." Adela said making Camilo pout a bit.
"Alright! To casita!"Camilo cheered,while the two of them walked through the village, Adela noticed some villagers carrying boxes of shining balls and some strings as if there's going to be a special event today,
"Hey Camil?Is there an event today that I forgot...?"she asked looking confused,
"What-noooo haha-let's keep going and pay no attention to them!"he urged. Casita welcomed the two of them by swinging the front doors, "Hola Casita!"Adela said smiling. They went inside Camilo's room which shape shifted into a huge library with books from the ceiling down to the bottom shelves that were on the floor, before Adela could question Camilo he had already left and the door she came through had miraculously disappeared along with him too. But being the calm person she is Adela just shrugged and walked deeper into the library looking for interesting books to read.

[]-Time Skip-[]
She doesn't know how long has it been, maybe 30 minutes? Or hours maybe? But she had read many new books including Magnus Chase series, the Kane chronicles, Daughter of the Sea and so on. All she knew was she had been sitting here in the middle of the library reading and waiting for Camilo to come back. Adela stood up to find more books but a door appeared in front of her with Camilo sticking his head in,
"Hi."she said with her monotone voice, "Hello,love~"he said. Adela rolled her eyes "So I know staying here is amazing and all but can I leave yet?", Camilo came in with used a piece of cloth to blind fold her, "Yea but before that I have a surprise for you princesa."he lead Adela outside his room, down the stairs and stopped, there was silence for a moment but then she felt something cold landing on her nose. Camilo removed the blind fold and she opened her eyes, it was snowing! Adela smiled and put her hand out hoping to catch more snow with her hands, tiny snowflakes landed on them while she looked at the snowflakes closely, they were very pretty and detailed. Adela turned around and hugged Camilo tightly, "Thank you thank you thank you!!!" , "You should thank Pepa, she's the one whose making the snow after all."Camilo chuckled, they went outside were the whole village was filled with snow and Christmas decorations. Pepa and her husband Felix was standing next to the door holding hands and smiling, "Gracias Pepa,"she said still smiling with joy "Never though I would ever see snow here.", "Aw,it's nothing but anything for my futura nuera."she winked, "Mamá! No We're just friends!"Camilo said while his best friend turned red. Then Mirabel came over handing everyone cups of hot coco Julieta made.

"How did you know I wanted this?"Adela asked while sipping her hot drink, careful not to burn her tongue. "Uh I kinda of read your diary by accident the last time I was in your room...?"Camilo said nervously, Adela eyed her friend as if she was about to kill him but then sighed.
"Fine I'll let you go this time since you did this for me." Adela said kissing his cheek making the boy's face red.
Snow then suddenly hit Camilo's face, they turned their heads seeing children from the village throwing snow balls at each other where as one of them just hit Camilo, the kids were silent for a moment before Camilo made his own snow ball and charged at them making Adela laugh and joining them, and they spent the rest of the day playing together. The end.
__________________________________________
Sorry this chapter isn't as long as other ones, I kinda lost inspiration for it but I tried my best to making it longer, Merry Christmas btw and hope you guys liked the special chapter, have a great day/evening/night!!!!

And hugsss♡'・ᴗ・'♡(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

☃︎❅𝙼𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂❅☃︎

Sign/Love

-𝐼𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑧