⚠︎𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟⚠︎︎

Last chapter...
Adela's hand slightly touched something and the wall behind the two girls turned into a white glowing doorway which both of them fell through, they screamed, closed their eyes and waited to hit the hard floor or whatever is at the bottom.
______________________________________
{Maybe listen to the song "We don't talk about Bruno" while reading this...?}
______________________________________
Mirabel's POV
We landed on something soft and a little bouncy, I opens my eyes to see me and Adela on my bed, and we were back in the nursery. I got off the bed panting, "WE SURVIVED!" I cheered while Adela turned to face me with a mad look on her face, " WE ALMOST DIED!!!"she yelled at me, she tried to stand up but quickly sat back down. "You okay...?"I asked, "Does this look okay to you?"she said showing her ankle that was trapped under the rock to me,her ankle was  badly bruised but I smiled at her nervously "Hey I'll just go get a snack from my mom and you'll be good as new-be right back!" . Before the injured girl could say anything I took off my bag and left the room, I went down stairs frowning a little, I walked into the kitchen seeing my mom preparing for tonight's dinner. "Hi mom, can I have a snack please."I greeted her, "Hola mija, you look upset is everything okay?"she asked while handing me two of my favourites.

"Oh-it's nothing mom...I'll be back in my room..."I said while nibbling on my snack, I caused a lot of trouble, first I got no gifts to help the village like the rest of my family, I can't be as strong as Luisa, not as perfect as señorita perfecta Isabela. And just by trying to save the magic I got Adela hurt, I sighed before opening my bedroom door. "Hey~I'm back with magical healing snacks!" , Adela looked up and laughed "Just hand me one already, I wanna be able to walk."

I handed her one and she started eating it like she hasn't eaten anything for months,"So what now?"Adela asked me, I held the bag filled with green pieces. "Maybe we should ask someone about Bruno..."

"But Mirabel, nobody talks about him."

______________________________________

Adela's POV

As if on cue, Camil's mom Pepe came into Mirabel's room.She looked calm, probably excited for Mariano's proposal, Mirabel looked at me while I shook my head not agreeing with her idea. Before Mirabel could ask her tía spoke first, "Oh-hola Adela, are you staying for dinner?"she asked while getting putting white cloths in the basket, "Oh no, I'm just staying before you guys start dinner- so I'll being leaving soon..."I answered. "Oh no no no I insist you stay for dinner. I'm sure abuela won't mind, after all you and Camilo are a good match~"hearing what Pepe said made me hide my face with my hands.

"Uh-tía Pepe, what do you know about Bruno...?"Mirabel asked, upon hearing what Mirabel said a cloud appeared above Pepe. "Ah- now look what you did. Shoo shoo!,"she waved the cloud away and out of the room,"We don't talk about Bruno."she answered. But Mirabel decided to push her tía, "But what about his vision-like did her see anything very bad and told you-" "W don't talk about Bruno!" Pepe cut her off, another cloud appeared above her head and it started raining making the cloths she took out wet. "We don't talk about Bruno and that's it Mirabel!", then the door opened and Camilo's dad Felix came in and calmed his wife, "Tío Felix do you know anything about Bruno?"Mirabel asked him, "Let me tell you what happens, it all starts with Bruno telling somebody their future," "Stop-we don't talk about Bruno!"but her husband kept talking, "And RA TA TA TA TA TA!!!! I happens!" he finishes scaring me a little bit, "WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO!!!" Pepe said while twirling her neck.(I'm honestly still confused at that scene but sorry idk what she was really doing- her neck was like-umm...But here we go)

"We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no-,"she glared at her husband and then at us, "We don't talk about Bruno....BUT!" (My first time watching the movie- this part scared me-)