❀ᵒⁿᵉ❀

• THE MYSTERIOUS BOY •

In this generation, the female were train to be feminine and be a good wife. The female were treated as an object. The male will choose a female they want as their wife. Because of the system, some of the male started think highly of themselves and treated women as a toy or a piece of trash.

★✰✯☆✩✵★✰✯☆✵★✰☆✩✵★✰✯☆

There are some family sell their own daughter to be a wife of a rich family. Unfortunately, Yn's parents are greedy for money.Her parents make her to be engage to Asahi. Asahi's family handle a famous buisness of a clothing store. Yn were train hard to be a good wife but her parents were always unsatisfied with her achievement eventhough she were the second top student at school.

The top student were someone that catches Yn attention.  That someone was Takata Mashiho. Yn were curious who beat her since she spent her time mostly studying to get the top place. Most of the time she saw Mashiho, was him being good at everything. Yn were curious how can Mashiho does that because Mashiho were rumour to be a student with low rank profile.

One time when the boys were asked to play basketball while the girls stayed in the class to learn about embroidry, of course Yn were the best in the class. When Yn were finish with her work, she looked outside the window and saw Mashiho hooping the ball to the basket goal. Yn were fascinated by Mashiho's skill since she tried to play secretly while her brother were training but got scolded by their parents.

❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❁❀❀❁

                              *Present*

Yn were walking to her classroom with her best friend, Ruby. Ruby is very protective of Yn.

'How was the family meeting with Asahi?'
Ruby asked gently to Yn.

'It was fine, I cannot really do anything about it,' Yn answer with a sad smile on her face.

Ruby felt bad for Yn. 'Did Asahi treat you well?' Ruby making sure he treat Yn right.

'Yeah Asahi were kind to me. We had a private talk , and he told me to be comfortable because he wouldn't do anything that make me uncomfortable,' Yn said with a hint of happiness in her voice.

'That's a relieve, hope you guys will always be happy,'. Ruby smile at Yn to give her assurance.

  They already arrive at their classroom and both of them seat at the front because of Yn is a student who always pay attention to the class. While waiting for the teacher, Mashiho and Asahi enter the classroom making him getting a lot of attention. Yn secretly have feelings for Mashiho. I mean who doesn't. He is good at everything and he is also good looking. Mashiho is part of the popular group at school. They are called Treasure because of their good looking. Many girls have a crush on them.

Even Ruby, a girl that doesn't really care about the skill to be a good wife but instead she wanted to be a knight. Ruby have feelings for Mashiho too so Yn decided to hide her feeling from Ruby. Since her husband are already decided by her parents.

Asahi walk towards to Yn's direction to greet her. 'Hey,' He greeted Yn and Ruby who were staring at the door where Mashiho was. Yn and Ruby were suprised by the voice but greeted Asahi back

This of course didn't go unnoticed by Asahi, but he wanted to make sure first. So he decided to bring Yn and Ruby with him to eat lunch together with the Treasure group. Yn and Ruby hesitate to agree but decided to join at the end when the teacher were entering the class.

                         ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A