❀ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡ❀

It was finally the day for the competition. Many camera and staff were set up at the castle. All of the girls were greeting the staff. The live were about start in 10 minutes. Yn were nervous so she drank the water bottle given by the maid at the castle.

The competition finally start and it went very smoothly for them except the spoiled brat. You can already guess who it is. The cameramen start to do a close up to every each of them and the comment started to went wild the moment they did a close up on Yn. They were complimenting her beauty and they unconsciously support Yn.

Yn have already done her main dish and she even make a dessert. Jihyun and Melissa already done doing their dishes so they are now just resting waiting for Ruby to finish her cooking. The three of them were getting bored sitting alone on their places and decided to play silently letting the camera focusing on Ruby cooking. But they didn’t notice that each of them have a camera on each of them. The live were showing the three of them playing rock paper scissor and who lose have to like make a funny face. The comment were appreciate their visual.

Suddenly the times were up and it was time to test the food. The King and Prince Mashiho were testing al of the food and all of them got a good review but before they test Ruby food someone enter the  room. It was The Queen, the way she enter look so majestic and charismatic.

Queen: ‘Ruby need to be disqualified. I don’t accept her as a candidate for my son wife,’

King: ‘Why what happen?’

The king ask respectfully toward his wife, then the Queen ask one of the maid to play an audio. One of the voice sound very familiar.

THE AUDIO

??1: ‘Did you receive the laxative I send you?’

??2: ‘Yeah, I didn’t know you were this slick Mrs.Kang,’

People gasped hearing it, some of the glance at Yn and they could see her expression being in pain. The camera started to film at her. Mashiho were very worried about her so he didn’t care about the other anymore and just went to Yn to hug her.

Mrs.Kang: ‘I only did what you order too Princess Ruby,’

All of the people were shocked by this sudden news including the people watching live. They started to hate Ruby.

Ruby: ‘Are you sure its gonna work?’

Mrs.Kang: ‘I have gave her this in the past it work not sure recently,’

Ruby: ‘Guess we will see,’

END OF AUDIO

Queen: ‘Well as you hear just now it look like this young miss over here put laxative to Yn’s drink. But it doesn’t really affect on her is because she is immune to it now since she is used to it by now, preferably I want Yn to be my daughter in law. I’m pretty there is no disagreement,’

Yn were shock still in the embrace of her man, also kinda shy the fact there is camera filming at them. Mashiho decided to confess everything and tell the people.

Mashiho: ‘I actually already pick her since the beginning and she have always been my lover even before she knew who I really was. So please father accept her as my wife,’

Mashiho’s mom were looking at them with a proud face already knowing the answer.

King: ‘You don’t need to worry son, she were my first pick since the beginning anyway. I realized how much you loved her everytime we evaluate hers,’

Everybody cheers at the announcement, suddenly Mashiho’s mom went near to Yn and did something unexpected.

Queen: ‘Oh come here honey let me see your face,’

She pulled Yn out of Mashiho embrace and squished Yn cheek.  Making people shock and it was a funny scene to witness also.

Queen: ‘Oh look at you, your so cute. So proud to have you as my daughter, I got you honey. The people that hurt you I will put them in the cell,’

And the day continue with Yn getting babied by the queen. Ft with the jealousy Prince(wink wonk)

It was the next day, Ruby and Mrs kang were put in jail because of the crime they did. It is now night Yn are just staying her room at the castle for the last day to return back to her house since she still need to finish school eventhough the royal family tried to convince her to married early. Then the sound of the door open caught Yn’s attention, it was her two best friend.

Jihyun: ‘Yn, lets go outside and take a fresh air,’

Yn stand up and went toward them, Melissa grab her hand smiling looking excited.

Melissa: ‘I’m so happy for you, your gonna get married before us,’

Jihyun: ‘Mm true, but just know if that Prince do something to you don’t hesitate to tell us,’

Yn: ‘Hahaha I sure will guys,’

Yn just realize they arrive at the castle garden but before even arriving there Jihyun make her turn around facing away from the garden view. Melissa put a flower crown on her head just to make it more beautiful. Jihyun turn her back facing the garden and walk a few step back. Yn saw Mashiho holding a banquet of flower with a bunch of chocolate in the middle. Then there is a flower petal on the grass with the candle making it look romantic.

Mashiho went towards her and handed her the flower. Then he kneel down taking out the box he have in his pocket.

Mashiho: ‘Will you ma-‘

Yn: ‘I DO,’

Mashiho and their friend laughed at Yn outburst, Yn blush embarrassed realizing everbody was here. Even his parents, Jihyun were filming.

Mashiho: ‘Well there goes my 24 hours of thinking what should I say,’

Mashiho proceed to put the finger on her ring and they hug. Then they live happy ever after.

ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Its the last chapter *wipe tears*, but i will do a special chapter like when they got married and just their cute moment. I will try to do it as fast as i can.

Also I'm very sorry for the late update, i got sick and boom i got the covid but now i feel well so i hope you guys stay safe. Take care everyone.

-A♡︎