❀ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ❀

ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ʳᵉᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ

Narration's POV (?)

The school ended and Yn were walking home with Ruby. It were silence but suddenly Ruby decided to speak what was on her mind since lunch time.

Ruby: ' Yn, did you become friend with Mashiho?' Ruby asked with a expressionless face making Yn worried if she were mad at her

Yn: ' Yeah, he ask if i wanted to be friend so why not...'  Yn said it cautiosly to avoid hurting Ruby feeling but Ruby just humm while nodded at her.

The atmosphere around them suddenly got so awkward and it make Yn felt like she is suffocating. Finally when they arrive at Ruby house, they bid their goodbyes but it was so awkward that Yn cannot even smile properly. After watching Ruby enter her house, Yn decided to go to a park to ease her mind

When she arrive at the park, Yn were just gonna sit down at the bench but she really wanted to play so after checking there was no one passing by or watching the park she decided to go to the slide and slide down there. The thrill she got was exciting for her so she decided to slide again. There was also a place to play with the sand and she started to play with the sand and tried to build a sandcastle since it were provided with a bucket that have a shape of a castle. While she were building the castle, she suddenly heard a familiar voice. It was Mashiho.

Yn's POV

Mashiho: ' Yn?' Mashiho asked to confirm it was the girl he think about.

I turned to check if it was really him and it was. I feel so embarressed that he saw me like this, he will be so disgusted by me because of this. My hand are dirty too.

Mashiho: 'Oh it is you, what are you trying to make?' he ask happily, doesn't care about Yn playing with the sand.

Yn: 'Sandcastle,' Yn were suprised and glad that her concern was gone. Then Mashiho goes beside her and play with her. Yn were happy about it and started to build the sandcastle together.

End of Yn's POV

Once they were finish, they look at their works. They were satisfied with it, they had fun building it laughing while getting to know each other. They wash their hand and went sit down at the swing.

Yn: 'Thanks for playing with me,'
She said shyly to Mashiho

Mashiho: 'Nah, it was fun playing with you, lets do this again,' He chuckle at his sentence. Yn nodded agreeing with him.

Then Mashiho remember that he wanted to ask Yn's phone number so he ask her and they exchanged phone number. Then they decided to go home and Mashiho offer to walk Yn home. Yn wanted to be polite and agree to him. But little did they know, they just wanted to stay with each other longer.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A