❀ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ❀

The day went very well and it was a fun time for everyone. Then Melissa suggested something.

Melissa: ‘I heard today there are a lot of knight gonna train their sword training here, Wanna check it out?’

Jihyun&Yn: ‘Sure,’

They went to training field to see a lot of the knight training. Melissa were fangirling about how hot and handsome they were, but then Yn saw someone familiar. The Treasure member were all there training. Asahi seem to notice her, so he stop his training and went to her.

Asahi: ‘Is there anything I can help you guys with?’

Jihyun: ‘No, we are just here to see you guys train. I hope we are not disturbing you,’

Asahi: ‘Oh no you aren’t disturbing us. I thought Yn wanted to meet Prince Mashiho,’

Jihyun: ‘You guys know each other?’

Yn: ‘Oh, um he is my friend at school and because of him I can be with Mashiho,’

Jihyun hummed at Yn while Melissa still admiring at Asahi’s face. Asahi seemed to notice it and started to felt uncomfortable.

Yn: ‘Is Mashiho practicing as well?’

Asahi: ‘Yeah, do you wanna see him? I can show you there,’

Yn: ‘Nah its fine. Melissa looked very happy here looking at you guys,’

JIhyun: ‘Let just go now, we have been here for a while,’

Melissa: ‘Ehh, but I want to stay longer though,’

Jihyun: ‘Its hot here Melissa, I wanna go back inside. I cannot handle hot temperature,’

Asahi: ‘If you guys want to stay longer there is a room with air conditioner and you guys can also see us and Yn can see Prince Mashiho as well,’

Melissa: ‘Please show us the way,’

Melissa says cheerfully. Well look like Melissa are captivated by Asahi’s look now, Asahi show them the room. While Melissa and Jihyun look at them training, Yn went to the other side of the window to see Mashiho training with someone. Jihoon? She look at them sparring with the sword, it looks very intense. None of them were backing up. It look like it were a tie. Yn keep watching and without her realizing time goes and Melissa and Jihyun ask her to go back to the castle and get ready for dinner.

Yn decided to wait for Mashiho so they can eat together. Melissa and Jihyun already went ahead deciding to go and leave the lovebird alone. When Mashiho finally finished with his training he went to the room to take his towel and drink some water but then he saw Yn waiting there. Mashiho smile seeing his dear girlfriend.

Mashiho: ‘ Oh why are you here?’

Yn: ‘I were waiting for you to finish training, so we can eat dinner together,’

Mashiho: ‘Oh but I’m gonna shower first after this though. You will need to wait for quite a while. Is that okey with you?’

Yn nodded and they went to the castle. Yn decided to went back to her room and shower. After Mashiho finish showering, Mashiho meet Yn in her room to wait for her to finish showering. When Mashiho heard the door of the bathroom open, he saw Yn half naked covering herself with a towel.

Yn scream in shock while Mashiho apologize looking away from Yn.

Mashiho: ‘IM SORRY I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WILL GO OUT HALF NAKED,’

Yn: 'Its not really your fault since I forgot to bring my clothes,’

Yn explained, feeling the heat from her cheek while wearing her clothes.

Yn: ‘Alright, lets go now,’

Mashiho stand up and goes outside with Yn following behind him. The way going to the dining room were awkward. When they went to the dining room they saw Jihyun,Melissa and Ruby sitting there. What surprised Yn, Ruby were there beside Asahi and the other treasure member. Melissa were sitting infront of Asahi, she should be very happy but instead because of the obvious flirt Ruby were doing it was pissing Melissa off. Asahi look uncomfortable though.

Yn sit down beside Jihyun and Mashiho sit infront of Yn. Jihyun seemed to notice the awkwardness between them.

Jihyun: ‘Did something happen between you guys? Why are you guys so awkward with each other?’

Yn: ‘Nothing, its nothing,’

Mashiho clear his throat and started to eat but it look like Melissa finally notice the awkwardness between them and decided to tease.

Melissa: ‘Don’t tell me,’ Gasp ‘Before coming here you guys did something?’

Mashiho&Yn: ‘NO,’

The sudden out burst gather all of the attention from all of the people present in the room. They all started to tease the two lovebird. But little did they know someone was raging. In the room.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❄︎❀❀❀

-A