❀ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ❀

Mashiho finally let Yn go only after when she promise him that she will cuddle her at night since she already finish with her mission. Yn went and take a shower meanwhile Mashiho asked the maids to prepare her breakfast.

The moment Yn has already finish showering and does her morning routine, she went outside the closet room and saw Mashiho on the desk with food.

Mashiho: ‘Come here, eat your breakfast then we can go around the castle again,’

Yn goes to Mashiho and were about to sit down on the chair across him but then he called her over to him and put his arm around Yn’s waist to pull her down to his lap.

Yn: ‘Look like someone has been very clingy since this morning,’

Mashiho nuzzled his head to Yn neck causing Yn to giggle at the tickleness. Yn pat his head as a return and let him do his thing while she eat her breakfast. It was already 10 in the morning and Yn has finish eating so they went around the castle.

Mashiho: ‘Do you wanna see my room? I have something to show you as well,’

Yn: ‘Sure,’

They went to Mashiho’s room and Yn were amazed by how huge the room was. She thought her given was big but Mashiho’s room was double the size. Mashiho smile looking at her face, he went near toward his bookshelf and called Yn to him. He take the purple book out to reveal a button.

Mashiho: ‘Press the button,’

Yn pressed the button then suddenly the bookshelf were moving silently. A beautiful aesthetic room were reveal, a bed with a white curtain. The LED light stick on the wall. Mashiho turn the light room to purple color then he click a button causing the bookshelf to close again.

Mashiho: ‘This is my secret room, you can come here anytime you want,’

Yn admire the room, there were a lot of things you can do in the room. She were excited to hang out with him together. There were computer, Nintendo, PS5 and arcade game. Yn wanted to try to play with the arcade because she haven’t goes to arcade since she were little.

Mashiho saw her gaze toward the arcade game especially the racing car game. Mashiho hold Yn hands and dragged her to the racing car game.

Mashiho: ‘Give it a try,’

Yn nodded and sit on the chair and excited to play. She pick the mode and started to play, Mashiho look at the girl with his usual sweet gaze. When Yn win the race, she cheered wanting to give high five to Mashiho. But instead he hold Yn hands and intertwine their finger together. Yn blush at the gesture making him chuckle.

TIME SKIP

That day Yn just spend her time together with Mashiho at the secret room, she didn’t have anything to do since she had already finish her mission. Yn told Mashiho that she wanted to go back to her to give her embroidery to the judges. Mashiho whine since he needed to let Yn go from his embrace since they were cuddling.

Yn went to her room and goes to her desk to take her embroidery but then her embroidery were ruin. The thread were cut leaving holes on the cloths. Yn were shock but satay calm and redo it againm, she knew she will be alright since her mother have train her to do embroidery fastly.

Mashiho  were waiting for Yn for a long time were confused by the fact Yn haven’t come to his room yet. Mashiho went to  her room to check on her to see Yn on her desk doing the embroidery. He frown since he thought that she already finished it since she already saw the result.

Mashiho went beside her and waited for her since she were to focused on doing the embroidery. Yn have been doing the embroidery for 4 hours since the design were complicated but it was beautiful indeed. Yn have finished doing the embroidery at 9PM.

Yn look at her bed to see Mashiho sleeping, she put blanket over him and went outside with the embroidery in her hand so she can give it to the judges before her embroidery got sabotage again.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A