❀ˢⁱˣ❀

The next month come and Yn’s family are having dinner with Asahi’s family. Asahi asked Yn’s family if him and Yn talk alone. Which the family happily agreed. Asahi bring Yn outside of the restaurant noticing Yn are only wearing a dress and decided to give his jacket to Yn silently which Yn take it knowing it was how Asahi show his affection.

Asahi: ‘I bring you outside to talk and I know how you actually like Mashi,’ 

Yn: O-oh is it obvious that I like Shiho? Since Ruby notices it too…’

Asahi: ‘Well for me it is obvious but what did Ruby says about you liking Mashi since as far as I know Ruby like Mashi too,’

Yn: ‘These past few day our friendship are getting better, she say that we can continue being friend as long as I don’t confess to Shiho so I’m ok with that since I cannot really do that,’

Asahi frown listening to her, Why did that sound like Ruby is possessive over Mashiho. But he decided to ignore it since he is not sure if its true.

Asahi: ‘Why not confess to him? Who know maybe he like you too,’

Yn: ‘You know how my family is, they want a family that is very rich. I know my brother is not like that but my parent can even kick me because of me dating a normal guy, Also I don’t even know his family’

Asahi: ‘Trust me, I will handle this so we will not get married because I can only see you as my sister. You should just confess to Mashi since I know it will be fine,’

Yn: ‘But what if Ruby hates me? She said that I shouldn’t like Shiho since he is not worth for me and she even said she will stop being friend with me,’

Asahi: ‘If she is your friend then she will surely understand you, but if anything happen just remember that I will be here for you,’

Yn: ‘Asahi yaa, thank you very much for supporting me,’

The talk make Yn tear up knowing there is someone that she can depend on for the first time. Since her parent always judge her and doesn’t even ask her feeling or her opinion. She knows her brother want to help but when he tried it actually make it worser. Asahi hugged Yn like how sibling do. After that they just continue to talk until they need to go home. Asahi suggest to Yn that he will walk her home which Yn let him do.

NEXT DAY

Yn wake up and do her usual morning routine and went to school with Ruby. Yn have been getting ready to confess and prepare herself either she got rejected or not. She is getting ready for both. Yn and Ruby enter the classroom. Yn saw Mashiho wave at her and she wave back. She went to Mashiho leaving Ruby side. Asahi were beside Mashiho watching the scene infront of him.

Yn: Mashi, after school can we meet at the park. I need to tell you something,’

Mashiho: ‘Yeah sure I will wait for you,’

Asahi know what was happening so he gave a assuring smile to Yn which Yn respond back.

AFTER SCHOOL

Yn were going to the park after sending Ruby home.

Yn’s POV

I wonder why Ruby is not talking to me? I thought we were friend so I just told her that I will confess to Ruby. She didn’t even smile at me or give me some good luck. Well, I guess she doesn’t need to give me good luck since she also like Mashi but still why would she ignore me.

Yn arrived at the park and saw Mashiho at the swing waiting for her.

Yn: ‘Hi…’

Mashiho: ‘Hey, what did you want to talk about?’

Yn: ‘I wanted to tell you I like you!’

Yn closed her eyes tightly with her flushed cheek waiting in silence, thinking she will get rejected. But instead-

Mashiho: ‘I like you too,’

Mashiho rub the back of his neck with blushing the fact that they both like each other. Yn were happy making her hug Mashi and Mashi hug back at her.

Mashiho: ‘Then do you wanna have a date tomorrow with me? Its Saturday tomorrow,’

Mashiho smile when he felt Yn nodded in his embrace.

But they didn’t notice, someone was watching them. Behind the tree there were a angry person looking at them, which is Ruby.

‘Just you wait Yn, who said you can take my precious baby,’

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A