❀ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ❀

The next day, Yn woke up feeling giddy and her heart feel like someone is tickling it. She did her usual morning routine after she were done she got a message from Mashiho.

Boyfie: Good morning, cutie

Yn: Good morning Mashi. See you later.

Boyfie: See you, I will pick you up at your house at 1.00PM <3

Yn: Ok, what am I supposed to wear?

Boyfie: Just wear casual cloth where you can run around with.

Yn: Got it, see you later.

Boyfie: <3

Time skip to 1.00PM

Yn wear black skirt with legging underneath and a white shirt. She also tied a jacket on her waist incase it might get cold or something.

It was already 1.00PM and Mashiho ring the doorbell. When Yn was going downstair, she saw Taehyun open the door for Mashiho.

Taehyun: 'Who are you?'

Mashiho: 'I'm Takata Mashiho, I'm Yn's bo-'

Before he even finish his sentence Yn ran to him and cover his mouth.

Yn: 'Hahaha...he is my friend,'

Suddenly she felt her hand touched something wet. It was Mashiho licked her hand. Yn were shock and let go of his mouth to wipe her hand. Taehyun raises his eyebrows looking at his sister and the dude. But then he realizes what was going on.

Taehyun: 'Ohh, so you guys are going on a date huh?'

Taehyun smirked as he saw Yn blushing profusely knowing he was right. Mashiho nodded at him.

Taehyun: 'Heh, I will give you my permission Mashiho BUT you must bring her home before 7:30PM at latest. If not, I will find you,'

Mashiho: 'Yes, sir.'

Mashiho smile and take Yn hand to bring her to his car. He open the door for her and Yn enter. They went ahead and wear their seatbelt and start to go on a drive.

Yn: 'Where are we going?'

Mashiho: 'Secret, btw you look cute... as always,'

Mashiho smile when he saw her blushing by his word and smirk proudly since he was the one that did that.

Yn: 'You look handsome too,'

Yn's POV

My heart is beating so fast. I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack. Ugh this is unfair. It feels like he is teasing me. I want to make him flustered too. Just you wait Shiho.

We arrive at the place. He bring me to an amusement park. He went ahead and buy two tickets without letting me even pay.

Yn: 'Let me pay you back my ticket pleaseee,'

Mashiho: 'No, I want to pay. You don't need to pay me back as long as you enjoy this date then thats enough for me,'

Yn pouted at him and Mashiho smiled at her cuteness. Suddenly Mashiho hold her hand and drag her to a roller coaster.

Mashiho: 'Are you scared of height?'

Yn: 'Not really, but I have never tried riding a roller coaster so I don't really know,'

Mashiho: 'Then lets try it!'

After the ride

Yn: 'Woah, that was fun,'

Yn laughed because the last she came here was just for her brother and she didn't have any chance to ride this kind of ride. Mashiho were glad to see her happy so they went on more ride.

Time Skip to 6:00PM

Both of them had a blast and were on their last ride, the ferris wheel. Mashiho said to Yn to ride the ferris wheel together as the last one to make it romantic which make Yn laugh.

They enter the ferris wheel and both of them were silent and just admire the scenery of the sunset...maybe not both Mashiho were admiring at Yn with the sunlight hitting her face making her look more beautiful. He decided to take a picture of her. The sound of a camera was heard and Yn look at Mashiho.

Yn: 'Hey! Did you just take a picture without me?'

Mashiho: 'N-No, I didn't,'

Yn: 'Hmm then lets take a picture together,'

Yn smile at Mashiho and Mashiho nodded and went to her side. Mashiho use his phone to take the selfie. But when they were posing for picture Yn pecked his cheek and the picture were taken. Yn saw Mashiho face flushed and she knew it succeed.

Yn: 'Send me the picture later,'

Mashiho: 'O-Oh ye-yeah sure,'

Yn chuckle and before they realize it the ride were already end.

Time Skip in the car

Mashiho: 'Its still 6:30, do you wanna eat dinner together?'

Yn: 'Ok I'm fine with that,'

Time skip

Mashiho were driving to Yn's house and the journey were silent but it was not the suffocating silent instead it was very comfortable. Yn hope she can do this again with Mashiho.

Yn: 'I had fun today, thank you,'

She smiled thinking all of the memories she made today with him.

Mashiho: 'Your welcome, lets have a date again in the future. I really hope I will not get to busy with some...stuff'

Mashiho bit the end of his lip almost slipping one of his secret that he wasn't ready to reveal. Yn raised her eyebrow with suspicion and decided to investigate.

Yn: 'Oh some stuff? What stuff? Well, if you don't want to tell me then its fine,'

Mashiho: 'Yeah maybe next time I will tell you,'

Time skip to the next day

It was breaktime an as usual, Yn went to eat with Treasure. Since morning Ruby have been ignoring Yn making Yn concern. Yn know Ruby said not to confess but isn't she supposed to be supportive friend. Yn frown thinking about it. She saw Ruby sitting with the other girls that doesn't have a good reputation and attitude. For some reason, Ruby look very friendly with them.

Asahi notice this as well and decided to ignore it but for some reason he started to feel like something bad will happen. He decided to just be there for Yn.

Time skip to class.

Yn were sitting down alone since Ruby request to move sit. Their teacher come in the classroom and announce something.

Teacher: 'There is a announcement about the strongest kingdom, Boseok Kingdom. Their prince actually have been living in our kingfdom to find a wife. They says that you all are invited to the Boseok kingdom especially the girls.'

The room were surprised and were chattering except for Yn and Mashiho. Yn didn't care much about it but Mashiho and Asahi were exchanging glances.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

And the chapter is like 1070 words sorry for that too