❀ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ❀

Narrator's POV

Ever since their date, Yn and Mashiho tried their best to spend their time together mostly at school. Even the school know about and actually support them and acknowledge them as a power couple. Except for one person, Ruby.

As usual Yn were eating lunch with treasure, she shares lunch with Mashiho. At first she were embarrassed to feed each other infront of the others but Mashiho assure her that it was fine and to get used to it because he will kiss her infront of other which is more embarrassing for her.

Jihoon: ‘Look at you guys, I’m so glad you guys are together,

Hyunsuk: ‘Yeah, Mashi look more happier now,’

The others agreed with Hyunsuk and nodded at his words making Yn blushed.

Ruby’ POV

I didn’t come to school today since I have something to do. I gotta do something about those two. I didn’t expect Yn to ignore about me avoiding her. I’m pretty sure Asahi told her something because he found out about my plan.

FLASHBACK (BEFORE YN CONFESS)

It was lunch time as they all were going to the cafeteria, Asahi called Ruby outside the school to talk.

Asahi: ‘Why did you suggest me getting married with Yn? How did you make them agree with you?’

Ruby: ‘Oh! You found out!’ she laugh like she is out of her mind, Asahi look at her raising his right eyebrow. ‘Well, you see Yn is so innocent that she just listens to whatever I say—No I mean she is too dumb, So even her parents, I mean they are greedy for money and guess what maybe I did bribe her parents because I’m a princess of this kingdom! I can do anything I want! My daddy will just help me and take care of the other thing. AND THE ONE THAT I WANT IS TAKATA MASHIHO,’

Ruby finally explodes letting all of her plan and secret out not caring about it anymore thinking she succeed in making Yn taking Mashiho away from her. Asahi were looking at her becoming like a madman. He just left her there staring at the ground grinning ear to ear. Suprisingly, Asahi were not shocked about this and stay calm about it—or maybe not in his mind. He were mad, he actually had a crush on Ruby thinking she were a nice person but it was all just an act.

PRESENT

Ruby’s POV
It was still school time, I were planning to go out and meet Yn’s parent. So I wear my expensive brand outfit and went to her house. I knock on the door and her mother open the door. Ugh look at that face, could she at least wear some makeup to cover that hideous acne.

Yn’s Mother: ‘Oh come in, have a seat,’

I sat down and waited for her to sat too. I smiled at her and started to talk.

Ruby: ‘Did you know Miss, Yn have been dating with someone at school?’

Yn’s Mother: ‘WHAT?! Ehem ehem I mean who is it? Maybe its Asahi?’

Ruby: ‘Oh no, Miss. She is dating with a guy but we don’t where his family is from so he might even from a commoner,’

Yn’s Mother: ‘That ungrateful brat, What do you want me to do, Princess?’

Ruby: ‘Oh its easy, Just ask her to stop dating him and if you can punish her too while your at it since she didn’t listen to my word. If you succeed I will give you the money and some cloths if I’m in a good mood,’

Yn’s Mother: ‘Of course I can do that,’

Ruby smirk hearing the words the mother said knowing how blind they are for money.

Time skip

The school has ended so Yn and Mashiho are walking home together. When they were almost approaching Yn’s house, Yn’s mother saw them together and ran toward them with a mad expression.

Yn’s Mother: ‘KANG YN, WHO IS THAT MAN BESIDE YOU?!’ She goes to Yn and pull her arm dragging Yn to her side. The mother observe Mashiho faces and notice how handsome he is, then she remembered Ruby said something about his unknown status.

Yn’s Mother: ‘I heard from Ruby that you are dating Yn with a man with a unknown status. Why are you being such a disgrace to the family? You already have Asahi so stop who***g around. You disgusting child,’

Mashiho were flustered by the sudden action by the woman. He knows that Yn’s parent are very strict and greedy but didn’t know that it would be very bad.

Mashiho: ‘Miss, Asahi and I will handle the marriage. I would like you to apologize to your daughter for insulting her because she is not a bad person. She is the nicest girl I have ever met in my life and don’t you even worried about your family status since you don’t know who I actually am,’

Yn’s Mother: ‘Listen here young man. I demand you to break up with my daughter right now or I will make your family beg to me,’

Yn: ‘MOM STOP,’

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A