❀ᵗʷᵒ❀

Lunch Time

Yn and Ruby were walking to the cafeteria with Asahi and Mashiho. Asahi bring them to seat where all of the members were and introduce Yn and Ruby to them.

Asahi: 'Guys, this is Yn and beside her is Ruby,' The other members says hi to them cheerfully as Yn and Ruby smile at the warm welcome.

The seating arrangement were

Hyunsuk |  Junkyu
Jihoon    | Yoshi
Asahi      |  Ruby
Yn            |  Jaehyuk
Mashiho |  Haruto
Jeongwoo | Junghwan
Yedam    | Doyoung

Yn were shy about sitting beside Mashiho but for some reason she felt guillty because of Ruby. All of them began to eat and Yn were eating her salad.

Mashiho's POV

I were eating my hamburger peacefully but i  realise Yn were eating salad beside me. I frown why would a petite girl eat a salad? So I decided to ask her quietly since the others are talking on their own and questioning Ruby too.

Mashiho: 'Umm, Yn why are you just eating salad? do you like salad a lot?'
I ask because of my curiousity

Yn: 'Oh, it just my parents said a girl must always take care of their body so my mother pack me salad everyday,'
I saw her smiling gently at me but when she look at me I just realise how close we were. The closeness make my face flushed. Oh my gosh, she must think I'm a pervert. Why were I talking so close to her? But why do I like the closeness?

Yn's POV

My heart beating so fast when Mashiho talk to me. He were almost whispering to my ears. If it was someone I'm not close with i would feel very uncomfortable but for some reason he doesn't make me feel that way.

*Oh my, Oh my, Oh myyyyy. He just talk to me. His voice feel so close to me. I feel like I have a disease.*

Mashiho: 'I'm sorry, you must have felt uncomfortable because of me. '
His face were flushed, thats cute I thought.

Yn: 'No, its fine since its just you,'
What the- Why did i say that? Oh no what if he figure it out? I glance at him but his face were more redder than before making me blush too.

Mashiho: 'Oh, then do you want to be friend?' He smiled at me and I nodded happily.

This conversation was actually heard by Asahi and he confirmed his predicition about both of them.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ, ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᶜᵒᵘʳᵃᵍᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ˡᵒᵗ 🤧

Mai_thingz    alicechan_2995