❀ᶠⁱᵛᵉᵗᵉᵉⁿ❀

Narrator POV

All of them were having fun together eating except Ruby who were pissed with the atmosphere going on in the room. She was planning to seat to go and seat infront of Mashiho well unfortunately for her, it didn’t go as planned. Ruby went back to her room but nobody even noticed her presence were gone.

THE NEXT DAY

Today was finally the day to announce the winner for the embroidery event. The three girl who are now bestie went to the hall to wait for the announcement. They were five minutes early there but Ruby were still not there. The host were already there and the seat for the royalty were already there.  

It was finally the time to announce the result and the King and Mashiho enter and sit on their seat, after a while Ruby finally arrive without caring the stare she got from the room thinking she didn’t do anything wrong eventhough she arrived more late than the royalty since it is a rule to always arrive before the royalty come. The king actually take note about her behavior.

(if you want to know how does the embroidery look like)

Yn's

(Picture not mine, © to it's owner

(Picture not mine, © to it's owner. Found in Google)

Host: ‘Good afternoon ladies, His Majesty and Prince Mashiho have looked at your embroidery and voted for who wins and here on my card I have the name of the person that win this competition and after I announce the winner there will be another competition for you guy. For the next competition, it will be recorded live to show the whole
world to see who win,’

Yn were nervous already for live show but Melissa thought it was cool and Jihyun were calm about it. Ruby frowned hearing the news.

Host; ‘I will now announced the winner. Just to keep in mind the result are based on the look, creativity and elegant. The one who will win this competition are The one and only-,’

Ruby smirked hearing when the host say the one and only. I mean she is the only Princess here.

‘Kang Yn! Congratulation!,’

Ruby were shocked by the result with it clearly not happy by the result while Melissa and Jihyun were congratulating Yn who were happy with the result. Yn look at Mashiho who were already looking at her smiling with a face clearly saying ‘that’s my girl,’

Host: ‘So for the next competition, you will asked to cook your most proud dish. You will have for one day to decided what to make and then the competition will start in afternoon at 3:00PM and you will have 2 hours to finish the dish. Just so you know, the marks will be given based on the taste, the appearance and creativity. The judges will be the King and prince itself. You also may use the kitchen to practice,’

Then the King stand up from his seat to announced something.

King: ‘Right now the queen are busy on another country handling some business so we are not sure when she will be back. Anyway Good luck to all of you,’

The girls went back to their doing their own things.

Narrator POV

Yn were in her ream seating on her bed, thinking what to make when suddenly Mashiho enter the room interrupting her trains of thought. Yn smiled at him looking at his proud face.

Yn: ‘Hi there,’

Mashiho: ‘Hello my future wife, Ahh I’m so proud of you. I didn’t even need to convince father to vote for you. He really like your embroidery,’

Mashiho goes to Yn and hug her, Yn let him hug her and to make them comfortable he change the position to Yn sitting in between him while Mashiho embraced her in his arm with Yn leaning on his chest.

Yn: ‘Is it fine if I asked you what you like or is that against the rule?’

Mashiho: ‘Nope its fine, Well I’m not picky. I like sushi and meat,’

And that’s how they spend their time until dinner. But instead Mashiho wanted to exchange question so they get to know each other even more. So it was a QNA time for them.

When it was time for dinner, Jihyun and Melissa went to Yn’s room to fetched her so they can go together. But now they are not surprise by how close the lovebird are and casually just asked them and even ask some question and converse with each other while going to the dining room.

Then went to the dining room and saw all of the treasure eating and when they saw the people enter they greeted them warmingly. Eventhough it was not a long time they have known each other they become close with each other.

ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉᵈ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Sorry for the late update and short chapter. My school started and we have exam that will be finish in a few more days. Also it's Ramadhan so happy fasting to Muslim readers. I will try to update as much as I can.

-A