❀ᶠᵒᵘʳ❀

Narration's POV

The next day come, Yn woke up with a cheerful mood then she proceed to do her morning routine. Suddenly she got a notification on her phone. It was unusual for her to have someone to message her unless it was Ruby to tell Yn she is not going to school but when she checked her phone it was a message from Mashiho

Mashiho: 'Good morning :)'

Yn: 'Good morning,'

Mashiho: 'I will go to school now, do you want to talk later?'

Yn: 'Yeah, that sound fun,'

Y/n proceed to go downstair and found her father sitting at the couch, Y/n greeted him and went to school. Their communication are not like the heartwarming family, Y/n has always been the outcast in her family. Y/n’s brother, Kang Taehyun is someone that is good at everything.

Y/n is also good at everything but in this world their parents only care about the first child. Taehyun were aware of this so he tried his best to help Y/n. When Y/n got the second place in her school, her parents were not satisfied so they punished her and said that she cannot join them to eat together and her only meal is salad. Taehyun were very sure that Y/n have forget the taste of meat or anything else.

PRESENT TIME AT SCHOOL

Y/n went to her classroom and saw Mashiho waving at her and she waved back at him. While going to her seat, she realize that Ruby have not arrived yet. When she sat down, Mashiho sat next to her that were originally Ruby seat. For some reason it make her jealous. She realize that she shouldn’t felt this way because she already have Asahi.

Mashiho’s POV

Mashiho: ‘hey Y/n, do you wanna join eating lunch later?’ I asked casually at her. I actually didn’t know what to say and just speak whatever. Well that’s embarrassing.

Y/n: ‘Yeah, but can I bring Ruby with me?’ I look into her eyes, her eyes were so pretty and her voice sound so calming it make me falling in love with her. But I know I shouldn’t since she belong to Asahi.

Mashiho: ‘Of course you can’

Y/n’s POV

Mashiho: ‘Of course you can,' he said cheerfully while looking at me.

Wow is he that happy I mention Ruby. When I asked about bringing Ruby, he stare at my eyes so happily it make my heart fluttered but when I found out it wasn’t for me I were hurt by it but its fine since Ruby like Mashiho.

Narrator’s POV

Both of them continue to talk and get to know each other more and suddenly Ruby came with Asahi. Ruby saw them smiling while talking with each other, she were furious but held it in. Ruby didn’t like the feeling since she actually realize that Y/n look like she were having a crush on Mashiho too, but Y/n didn’t tell her. Ruby proceed to go to her seat and Mashiho stand up to left but before he did, he whisper at Y/n.

Mashiho: ‘Don’t forget later at lunch also we can share lunch since you always eat salad,’ Y/n were surprised with the sudden closeness and were flustered. Mashiho actually did that on purpose since he ask for advice from his members.

Before Mashiho goes back to his seat, suddenly Y/n hold his shoulder and drag him down to her level and whisper back at his ear paying him back for making her flustered and be bold.

Y/n: ‘Ok, then see you later,’ Y/n smile at him when Mashiho stand up looking at her with his flushed face.

Ruby’s POV

I watch them flirting in front of me. I were jealous and pissed at Yn. Why would she do that I thought she already have Asahi. Mashiho are supposed to be mine and he should know that Yn belong to Asahi because………

I were the one that suggest Asahi to Yn’s parent to be Yn’s husband

   ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗⁱⁿᵘᵉ

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A