❀ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ❀

I tried to make it as cute as i can think of. Enjoy! :)

Sick Yn

Yn were busy for the whole two day making, she didn't have a lot of time to spend some time with Mashiho who were also busy with his Prince buisness.

Yn is at her room at Mashiho private castle. She were sleeping, coughing and sneezing when she remember she needed to bring lunch for Mashiho at his work office. Yn went to the kitchen cooking some stuff for Mashiho while wearing a mask. Yn pack it like a bento and went to Mashiho's office.

Mashiho's POV

I were doing my paperwork, I have been busy for a few days now. I can't even met Yn.  Suddenly the door open, revealing my fiancee using a mask?

Yn: 'Hello baby,'

She coughed after talking making me worried. Then she went toward me handing me the lunch box she had.

Mashiho: 'Hi there sweetheart, what with the mask?Oh thank you for the lunch,'

Yn: 'I have a cold, hope you enjoy the food,'

Narrator POV

Yn was about go to out but before she went out, Mashiho hold her wrist also realizing the heat from her body.

Mashiho: 'Wait, I think you have a fever. Come here,'

Mashiho dragged her to his sofa bed and make her lay down. Yn wanted to resist but her energy has drained from cooking.

Mashiho went to his desk and called the butler at the castle and ordered him to prepare a wet towel, medicine and a blanket. Mashiho went to Yn and look at Yn shivering. He felt sad looking at her state. He open his coat for a moment and put it over her body. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and the butler enter with the stuff Mashiho ordered. Then Mashiho asked the butler to exit the room and he did.

Mashiho put the blanket over her and wake her up to feed her the medicine. He gently shooked her body, Yn open her eyes and sit up.

Yn: 'Thank you,'

Yn said with her sleepy voice, her eyes still half open. Mashiho chuckled patting her head thinking how cute she look.

Mashiho: 'Do you wanna sleep here while I do my work?'

Yn: 'Can I?'

Mashiho: 'Of course baby, you should take a rest. I will be by your side while your sleeping,'

Mashiho were about to kiss Yn but she closed his mouth.

Yn: 'No what if you got my cold,'

Mashiho: 'Eh, then this will work for now,'

Before Yn questioned him, Mashiho close her mouth with his hand and kissed her through the hand. Yn felt shy with his sudden action.

Mashiho smiled at her. Looking at her with his admiring face. Then he went to take his paper work and prepared his work on the table in front of the sofa bed. He sit on the floor and does his work while Yn slept.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Their wedding day.

It was finally the day. Yn's heart beat so fast feeling like there is zoo in her stomach. The same feeling for the groom. But he felt excited to officially become a married couple with the woman he love so much. Yn were standing infront of the door with her brother linking arm with her.

Yn felt emotional, her past self would never thought she could be together with someone she love for the rest of her life. The way her mother always control her manipulating her life. But now thanks to Mashiho she is able to get out of the suffocating lifestyle.

It was finally time for the bride to walk down the aisle. Mashiho look at the aisle and saw her. He were stunned staring at Yn. Her beauty strike him. Yn finally arrive infront of him.
(Imma call the person that do the thing as human and skip skip since I don't know how this work)

Human: 'Do you Takata Mashiho take Kang Yn as your wife?'

Mashiho weren't answering then Yn realized he were still staring at her. She nudged him, the crowd seem to realized that Mashiho were flustered. The crowd laugh.

Mashiho: 'I do,'

Human: 'Do you Kang Yn take Takata Mashiho as your husband?'

Yn: 'I do,'

Human: 'Now you may kiss the bride,'

Then they kissed. Yn without knowing shred a tear of happiness. The camera flashing.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Labour

It was finally the day for Yn to give birth to the baby, Mashiho were excited but also nervous at the same time.

He suggested he wanted to give support to his wife giving birth since he were scared.

Yn: 'Calm down honey, you look like your more nervous than me,'

Mashiho chuckled still the nervousnes evident on his face. Yn let him hold her hand and Mashiho hold it, kissing her hand as if it's the precious thing ever.

Time skip

Yn were pushing and her grip on Mashiho's hand were tightened.

Mashiho: 'Damn babe, I never knew your grip can be stronger than me,'

Mashiho said as he could feel the pain. Yn didn't listen to him and just keep doing her thing. Suddenly the grip were tightened even more.

Mashiho: 'I don't think I wanna play arm wrestling with you anymore,'

One of the nurses accidentally let out a laugh causing almost all of the people in the labour room to laugh. But Yn were still in pain and kept trying her best.

When Yn finally finished Mashiho sighed out of relief kissing her hand even more. Not sure if it's because the grip on his hand is gone or the baby got delivered safely. He could see his wife state weakened. He went to her kiss her forehead swiping the hair out ouf her face telling her she did it.

The baby were crying, the parents look at the baby feeling so happy about their child.

Nurse: 'Its a healthy baby boy. Congratulations we will clean him up first,'

After they clean the baby, the nurse let Yn to hold the baby on her chest. Yn kissed the baby forehead, feeling relieved. She let Mashiho take him away from her. Mashiho did the same thing what Yn did.

Nurse: 'Is there a name already for the children?'

Mashiho: 'Its gonna be Mamo,'

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Extra:

A interview for The Mysterious Boy.

Qs. Will there be a season 2 for The Mysterious Boy?

Yn: 'Not sure yet,'

Mashiho: 'The author is very good at being not motivated but have a lot of idea. Not sure how her head work,'

Author A: 'You bi-, I cannot even disagree,'

Mamo: 'I want a season 2 so I can spend time with Papa and Mama!'

Yn&Mashiho: 'Awww,'

They squished Mamo with their hug, Mamo giggled.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Well there you go if you do have a question feel free to ask or if you have a request that work too.  Take care everyone☺︎︎

-A

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐲☆ | 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐡𝐨 🎉