❀ⁿⁱⁿᵉ❀

Yn’s Mother: ‘How dare you raise your voice towards me!? I didn’t teach you to be like that. Your such a disappointment!’ She raises her hand about to slap Yn in the face but Mashiho stop her by holding her arm but gently not to hurt her.

Mashiho: ‘I didn’t plan to reveal it like this but I’m actually the Prince of Boseok Kingdom,’

Yn were shocked hearing the words out of his mouth, she couldn’t believe what she hears.

Yn’s Mother: ‘Hah, do you think I will believe you?! Are you crazy?! His face aren’t reveal publicly so how can we even believe you?!’

Mashiho: ‘Come to the event at the Castle in a week from now. I will prove you and I will pick your daughter to be my wife,’

Yn’s Mother: ‘SURE, I will send her there. If your lying you better break up with her immediately,’

Yn hold Mashiho’s hand and dragged him with her to the park. She were confused, she didn’t want to break up but at the same time she also didn’t want her parents to use Mashiho if she were the Prince of Boseok Kingdom.

Yn: Shiho, is it true that you’re the prince?’

Mashiho: ‘Yeah, I weren’t planning to tell you like that. I was planning to tell you properly next time. I’m sorry,’

Yn: I-I don’t know how to feel about this. I don’t want them to use you but I also don’t want to break up with you.’

Mashiho: ‘NO, don’t do that.’

He hold Yn hand tighter reassuring calming himself.

Yn: ‘But, Mashiho-ya I don’t think I should be together with you. You will never know what she will do to your wealth,’

Mashiho realize how confuse Yn were, she called him his name instead of nickname she always called him. Mashiho hug her swaying her side to side.

Mashiho: ‘Everything is gonna be alright. I will take care of it, beside I need you in my life so please don’t go,’

Yn: ‘Thank you Shiho, I love you…’

Mashiho: ‘I love you too,’

Ever since that day, Yn’s mother have been caring Yn better… Well pretend to care for her. Yn decided to ignore her and just act like before. Then finally the day has come. The ball event for Boseok Kingdom which is Prince Takata Mashiho. Yn were very excuted because the kingdom said they will get married away after their school which is one more year.

Before the day arrived Mashiho have been bringing Yn to dates having fun with her, reassuring her that they will get married.

Author POV

Yn were getting ready using her long flowy dress with a peach colour. She wear accessories such as necklace, earing, and bracelet. It was very shiny. Despite her dress looking simple and plus the accessories make her look fantastic.

It was time to go to the Castle, when she went outside she saw a limousine and a driver waiting outside.

Driver: ‘I will drive you to the castle. His Highness said sorry because he cannot escort you to the castle,’

Yn: ‘Oh its fine, thank you for driving me,’

She arrive at the castle and the driver help her open the door. People’s attention were on her. She were very pretty even the bodyguard stare at her. Yn blush feeling people stare. There were also people whispering her beauty.

She went in and saw The King and Queen sitting down on the throne. To show respect, she bow at them which they nod at her to greet back. Suddenly there were announcement.

“Here come the Prince of Boseok Kingdom,’’

Yn saw him going down the stair, he wear his black shiny tuxedo. He look amazing, Yn forgot to breath and only started to breath when Mashiho talk to her.

Mashiho: ‘Hey,’

Yn: ‘Hi, uhh you look handsome,’

Mashiho chuckled at her nervous state, “You look beautiful as always”

Yn: ‘Oh wow, thanks,’

Mashiho: ‘You can just relaxed babe,’

Yn eyes widen hearing the nickname from him, she could feel the heat on her cheek.

Mashiho laugh at her red cute face and hold both of her hand not caring people staring at them in jealousy. Then Mashiho were called by his father so he went stand beside him. The king stand up and announce something.

King: ‘As you guys know, today is the day where I choose a wife for my son. Looking at all of the beautiful woman. I have selected 4 people as a candidate and they will compete each other to became my son’s wife,’

People were shock by the announcement and started chattering, Yn were shock and knew Mashiho didn’t knew about this either looking from his face. Then there were the announcement for who will compete.

“Now I will start to say the candidate. First, Yoon Jihyun, from the Yoon company. Second, Melissa from the John’s company. Third, Princess of Akuma, Princess Ruby. Lastly Kang Yn, from the Kang company. Now four of you will be needed to come here again tomorrow. You will stay here for 2 days. We will test you housewife skill.’’

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

-A

I'm so sorry, not sure if this story interesting enough but have a nice day.