Chapter 14

A few hours later, I was laying beside Seth in his bed, listening to his heartbeat as his hand ran through my hair. I picked up his hand gently, running my fingers over where there had been a small cut only hours ago. There was no mark anymore, but I still didn't like it.

"Stop beating yourself up about it." Seth's voice was low and gravelly from how tired he was and I felt the vibrations go through his chest. I only sighed quietly. He reached down and tilted my chin up so that I was looking at him. He looked right into my eyes and I looked back. I eventually sighed and looked down.

"I know, I know. But I still don't have to like it." I whispered quietly. He sighed adjusted his grip on my waist before hoisting me over onto his chest so that he could look directly in my eyes.

"I love you. You know that?" He asked lowly, making me smile.

"I love you, too." I laid my head down on his chest to listen to his heartbeat.

"You know, I was ready to rip Paul limb from limb when he put his hand on your neck like that." He told me, his voice holding just a hint of a growl. I smirked faintly.

"Well, before I dragged you away I was half tempted to snap him in half for even touching me at all." I replied, tracing small patterns on his arm. He laughed quietly, making me smile. "I'll promise you, though. Any of them lay as much as a finger on you and I'll send them down to Tartarus. I don't care if it sets off some kind of turf war."

"Well it's good to know I've got you to protect me." He grins. I look up at him, my face void of emotion, but I'm sure my eyes were bright as fire.

"Your mine now, sweetheart." I growled, leaning in a leaving a soft kiss on his jugular vein, listening as his heartbeat sped up. I pulled away, smirking as I watched his pupils dilate as he watched me. I saw his eyes flash and suddenly I was on my back with Seth leaning over me.

"Now, you know I can't let you get away with that." He teases, leaning down and kissing along my jaw. I smile and lace my hands together behind his neck.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, my voice low. He growled a little and kissed down my neck. It took me three seconds to get frustrated and flip him over so that I was above him again, slamming my lips down on his. He responded just as intensely, and I had just enough mental function left to hope and pray to the gods that no one walked in the door any time soon. After a minute, I pulled away, acknowledging that he needed to breathe. He was flushed, and I knew if I had blood in my veins I would be too. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me close to his chest and buried his face on my hair.

"I love you." He mumbled softly.

"I love you too." I told him, and then I heard his heart rate become slower and his breathing smooth out as he fell asleep with me in his arms. Closing my eyes I began to think about my siblings all the way in Italy, wondering how they were doing with their new mates and their new coven, although I knew that we would always be the Everson family. We would always be the Virtue Coven.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, it's short, and I want to apologize for not updating sooner, but I've had a lot on my plate. Anyway, I want to know what you guys think about where I should go. Should I shift over to the Volturi to see how Connie, Chance, and Nora are doing? Or should I stay with Tori and Glo as they become closer to their blood singers. Maybe I'll do both, but I want to know what you think. Thank you so much for reading, I really enjoy the comments you leave, so comment away. If you find any mistakes in the grammar or spelling, or any discrepancies in the plot, tell me and I'll try to fix them.

Thanks again,
Pixie👼🏻