Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Seth's PoV:

It was around noon, and Tori and her siblings had gone out hunting. I was standing outside, waiting for Leah to come back so I could start my patrol, when I heard them coming back. Or rather, I heard Nora and Glo, who were in the middle of a screaming match. They came into the clearing and stopped in the middle, never stopping yelling. I couldn't make out what they were saying because it was in a different language. I looked at Edward, and he mouthed the word 'Latin' to me. Oh.

Tori walked out of the trees rubbing her temples, obviously aggravated by the screaming. I watched as Nora and Glo continued to get louder and louder, but then I saw Tori look up, worriedly after a practically nasty sounding string of words from Glo. I looked between them and realized that they were both visible shaking.

"ENOUGH!" Tori barked, wedging herself between her sisters and shoving them apart.

"I will not have you two losing your tempers, do you hear me! You both know what happens, and we cannot risk that here!" She screamed. If I didn't know better, I would have said that her voice seemed to hold something a lot like an alpha. Even I wanted to shrink back. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Edward take a step forward, but before he could say anything, Glo got there first.

"You stay out of this!" She yelled, slamming her foot onto the ground. A large wall of rock rose up from the ground in front of him. Nora was still shaking, but not a violently as she had been. Tori grabbed her shoulders and looked her dead in the eye.

"Calm yourself. Right now. We cannot risk an accident, and it is not good to be fighting amongst ourselves when the Volturi are coming in a few days. You can let it out when we get home, but not here. I am not as trusting as Connie." Tori ordered. Nora took a deep breath and stopped shaking. She sent one last glare at Glo before storming off. Glo lowered the rock wall she had created and walked off as well, with Leah running after her. Tori stood in her place and took a deep breath. She brought her hands up and covered her face.

"Bellona give me strength, these girls are going to drive me insane." I heard her mutter to herself.

I walked over and placed my hand gently on her arm. She looked at me and smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"I swear, if anyone is gonna kill me, it'll be those two." She mumbled into my shoulder, making me smile.