Mystery of Enkanomiya II

[A/N: Now that we know more about Lumine's Dendro I can alter it since previous it was vines and roses. The search continues but Enkanomiya proves to be far more dangerous then they first appeared. And their new ally may be more foe then friend...or is he!? Enjoy the song above as it's Lumine singing for this she ends up using on Enjou~]

................................................

The seal had taken its sweet time to calm down but it had not been as severe as the last three times it had happened. The shackles that confined her powers and true element along with her foggy memories were becoming brittle. Only three more statues remained that left three more locks on her seal. "Am I going to be forced to endure this suffering each time? Brother, did you go through what I'm going through?"she thought anxiously as she rejoined Paimon and Ajax.

"Ready to go? Enjou told us the stuff we gotta do as did that sin ghosty thingy."asked Paimon, not hiding her concern too well.

Ajax though gave no clue he had stumbled upon the entire scene of his dear blonde partner's recent fit. Just shot her a usual kind smile and greeting as they head out. Lumine did not seem to be too talkative right now and seemed to still be pale, mumbling in some ancient tongue he did not recognize one bit. But it sounded almost Khaenrian unless he was mistaken. "I-I'm fine so let's get this over with so we can go back to the surface. The longer I stay here the more ill at unease I feel."huffed Lumine as she broke into a run down the stairs.

"H-Hey, wait for Paimon!!"yelped the fairy.

"Woah wait for me girls!"

The trial of the sun chariot was underway.

It had not taken particularly long to gather everything for the brindle needed for the elevator platform

It had not taken particularly long to gather everything for the brindle needed for the elevator platform. Especially once Ajax and Lumine started really warming up and getting into sync with each other's movements whenever they had to fight. Gorou helped them where he could but one thing the boys noticed fast was that vishaps seemed terrified when they attacked Lumine every opportune moment they were given. They never bothered too much with Ajax but they always went after her like some psychotic cornered beast facing their predator. At the lab it had taken very little effort to dispose of the test subjects, grabbing one of the many books they had found along the way. Said books instantly being restored if Lumine so much as touched or grazed her fingers over them.

Almost like she had rewind the object's time and twisted it to be readable in the present day. It left Paimon and the boys so completely baffled by the time they had been handed the reins. Which leads to the current situation. "U-Um w-what's that noise?"Gorou whimpered, his ears pressing to his skull, his tail twitching nervously.

"P-Paimon doesn't know but Paimon doesn't like it!!"gulp the celestial fairy.

Lumine and Ajax stood back to back as the blonde could feel the ginger trembling with excitement as they saw a pair of shark-like fins skimming the water's surface. One violet and one blue circling them at a rapid pace before surfacing to reveal the two massive bathysmal vishaps of electro and cryo. Off coral stuck to their very bodies as one step and then another of webbed clawed hands pulled the intelligent creatures onto the land of the arena-like area. Their pupils narrowed with venomous maliciousness as they spotted Lumine, frightened and furious snarls and growls of some language they could not understand being exchanged.