[40] Part I CONFLICT COMMENCES

[A/N] hello everyone pa-End na po ang Juliet Hunts Romeo T_T

5 chapters to go tapos Epilogue! Nagpapasalamat po kami sa lahat ng mga nagbabasa. Sa mga silent readers utang na loob magvote kayo >.<

 --------------

Somebody else’s POV

“Have you seen this girl?” I asked a girl as I approached one of the many lined stall. But instead of answering me she was drooling over me as if I was a dessert lain in front of her. Fvck! If only she was not a girl and a beautiful one to add to that, I would have sliced her into pieces. Then I remembered I still have my katana strapped into my waist. This is frustrating you know! Geezz that old geezer will surely gonna get it.

“H-have y-you seen t-this girl? Diba si Denny yan yong autor ng Diary ng panget?” she said stammering.

What the heck is she blabbering? God is there any person here who speaks human language?! They’re all the same…falling over and over and over again, to ME. This is pestering already.

I touched my katana but pssh! What can I do but to endure everything…ahhhh once I get everything done just wait you old-fart.

“What?!”, I managed to calm myself or else I’m really gonna loose it. I’ve been to hell these past few hours and the last thing I want is another stupid person pestering me.

“A-hh from what school are you from? I thought the management didn’t approve cosplays in the lists of events! You’re…

Seriously?! Like? God! Seriously?!

“Do I look like I’m cosplaying to you?!” frowning.

“Yup! You are, right?! I mean you are! You are wearing a kimono wow with a katana and it sure look like one from those on movies! Katanas that with a single blow even a human would split into a perfect half like YAAAAAHHHHHH!!” and she swings her hand holding a stick executing a strike.

“And your hair is so beautiful! Where can I buy one like that?! I love white hair…it’s like on those animes. You are a perfect example of a living bishounen. You know those cute guys in the animes that…

“Yes I know what a bishounen is…but I’m not cos--

“Really?! Wow I really like your hair! Silky long white hair!! Ne~ ne~ can I have your hair?!”, and touched my hair which I then instinctively stepped backward to prevent her from touching it.

“I’m sorry but my hair is not for sale! Good day miss” I said as I turned my back.

“Wait! Wait! Mister…wait a moment!

Kring! Kring! Blag!

“Ouch…!

When I turned around to see if what just ring I came to see the girl lying! Then I noticed her left hand was chained and then a guy came forth which technically the other end of the chain is chained to him.

“Hey you jerk you don’t have to pull me!” shouted the girl.

“Oh really!? And who are you?!” he eyed me with a deadly look.

“Whatever!

“Hey when Xyrus is talking to you, you better answer!” another stupid man appeared.