Creativity Like My Dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night, man.

(I'm probably going to curse, so be prepared).

I went swimming at like 12 AM with my family (wtf) and then this dude was there, and he had pink hair and I didn't recognize him cause it was dark. And then all of a sudden it was daytime, and no body fucking noticed except me.

So I looked at the guy and I was like "HOLY SHIT WTF IT'S PETE WENTZ, MOM LOOK!" and my mom was just like "yeah...uh huh..." and was sunbathing.

Then idk what happened, (I guess I forgot, or I woke up and fell back to sleep...?) but then we were at a big house or something and we were all eating dinner and Pete was there, and I was sitting next to him. And he was really weird, not bad weird, good weird, like my kind of weird. And he was acting like I was his little sister or something...

Whenever an adult would talk he would just be like "UH HUH, YEAH OKAY, UH UH" like really obnoxiously, and I just gave him this look like "...okay then..." And then for some fucking reason my family wanted to go to a graveyard so we drove there and we were all still in our swimsuits for some fucking reason... and it suddenly got dark again. And I was freaking out cause I get scared easily with that kind of stuff and I was like "MOM CAN WE PLEASE DRIVE AROUND?" But she was just like "NO, HUMAN!" And in the meantime, Pete was sitting next to me and was singing A Little Less Sixteen Candles a Little More "Touch Me" under his breath, and I just gave him this look like "😫" (there was no other way to explain the expression I had). And then my brother started singing along and he doesn't like Fall Out Boy, so I was just like "WTF IS GOING ON?" and then everyone started to sing with Pete and then Pete all of a sudden had a bass guitar and started playing, and I was just screaming like a maniac cause I was so confused. And then we arrived at a sandpit, and it became day again, so we all got out of the car and then Pete was kicking sand on my feet (like he was my older bro or something) and I did the same thing to him, and my mom was like "STOP PLAYING OR WE'LL ALL GO HOME!" And Pete was just like "I want a pet zebra...", And saying random things like "I think I'm going to dye my hair barf green next time...", "did you know that Patrick actually wears a dress every Saturday and we all get together and sing 'Saturday'", "Patrick's fedora is hot", "Peterick is real" (Patrick and Pete ship), "monkeys peel their bananas from the bottom", "I once got a tattoo of my face on my ass, but my mom made me get rid of it", "did I ever tell you that unicorns are real? I've met one, he was a friendly mailman", "you know I actually wanted to dye my hair black and blue but with the whole dress thing I was afraid people would say it was white and gold", "Joe's Afro is actually made out of dog's hair...", "Did I ever tell you that I got my penis pierced when I was younger?", "I once dated Mikey Way (which people say actually happened, 0.0)", "did you know that Fall Out Boy-"

Then my mom got really pissed off and yelled "SHUT UP! SHUT. UPPPPPP!!"
And Pete started crying, and I was just like "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU'VE MADE PETE CRY! BITCH!" So then I comforted him and then I woke up...

It was really weird, like I've never had a dream weirder than that, except from the time when I had a dream that I married my dog...well I felt I needed to share that with you...

Always,

Sasha