05

--------------

i walked back home at the end of the evening and spotted camilo at the door of my house.
"oh there you are!" he smiled and began walking up to me with his bright energy flowing everywhere.
"what's wrong?" i asked tilting my head, he frowned.
"nothing?" he smiled.
"then why are you here?" i looked around for a bit before looking back at him.
"what? i just wanted to see how you were doing." he leaned closer to me with his cheeky self. i chuckled and leaned away from him a bit.
"how adorable" i crossed my arms, he scratched the back of his neck with a chuckle.

"you're coming to the ceremony right?" he asked crossing his arms with a smile.
"um...yeah i think so." i shrugged while fidgeting with my fingers.
"cool! i'll also be there." he straightened his posture trying to look big.
"as if you were going to skip on your brother's ceremony." i chuckled, he laughed at the comment.
"i guess." he shrugged with a smirk.
we smiled aeach otherer until i saw someone behind him, it was my brother giving camilo weird looks from behind.

camilo frowned "what?" he asked tilting his head at me.
i looked over at him again and shook my head, then i spotted miguel shaking his butt at us. i hid my face in embarrassment.
camilo obviously had to see what was happening and instantly caught miguel red handed, he slowly turned himself to me while holding a laugh.
i looked at him and gave a slight laugh while he let his entire chest out.

"ok stop bullying me guys." miguel placed his arm around camilo's shoulders while pouting.
"it's alright man how are you?" camilo and miguel gave each other a fist pump looking like two smugs.
"good, didn't think you were dating my sister." he winked at me, i stuck my tongue out.
"ey don't be so mean!" camilo laughed with miguel while i just stood there smiling softly.
the two boys continued to mess around with each other while i slowly reached for the door.

"where are you going?" camilo asked.
"inside." i waved and went inside leaving the two alone outside.
"hah what bummer that girl." i heard miguel from the outside of the window.
i chuckled and took a small peek through one of the open windows. camilo and miguel seemed to be fighting like two small children, it was then when i noticed how taller miguel was compared to camilo, i found it kind of funny. small little camilo, camilo the dwarf.
i snickered to myself before heading to my room.

(camilo's pov)
maria went inside her house leaving me with her brother miguel.
"hah what bummer that girl!" miguel complained before punching my arm, i winced at glared at him confused.
"what was that for?" i barked, miguel chuckled and wrapped his arm around my neck while aggressively ruffling my hair, i groaned while trying to kick him in the legs.
"malparido!" i tried squirming out of his grip, i then transformed into into my dad and trapped him in my arms. he groaned, almost sounding like an old dinosaur trying to roar.

"right stop it already!" miguel squirmed.
"haha! who's the boss now?" i bickered before he pushed me away.
"you got me this time madrigal!" miguel buffed his chest, i transformed back.
"in your dreams andrade." i smirked.
miguel mocked me while imitating my voice in a smaller pitch, i rolled my eyes as i watched him run inside the village with his friends. i smiled and looked over at one of the house's windows, maria's half of the face stood there behind it laughing and quickly disappeared once she closed the window not noticing i saw her.

i laughed quietly and walked over to the window she was once in, carefully i knocked on one of the window doors but out of nowhere her dad popped up opening it. we stared at each other in shock.
"hola!" i awkwardly waved at him, he took a deep breath and slowly closed the window. i facepalmed myself and sighed in embarrassment.
"santo dios..." i murmured.

(maria's pov)
"deus amado..." i heard my dad whisper once he closed the window i was in.
"what is it?" i asked feeling a bit nervous.
"that camilo boy was outside just now." he smirked at me making me blush a little.
"he's weird like that." i gave him a nervous smile, he chuckled while shaking his head.
"ok if you say so." he rolled his eyes and continued taking care of the pasta he was boiling.

i sighed, standing up to walk over my room again just to end up laying my head on my arms as i watched the view of the village by the window sill.
i massaged my eyes in boredom, and then out of nowhere alejandro was walking up to my window.
"maria!" he said waving at me with his big hands while his long ginger hair moved alongside the wind.

i instantly felt my feet frozen up, all i could do was look at him while slightly cringing.
"hey..." i gave him a fake smile.
"how are you?" he said crossing his arms while smiling.
"nothing." i responded looking down at my unmoved hand, he frowned at me and then chuckled.
"by the way are you going to the gift ceremony?" alejandro asked leaning his palm against the wall of my house.

"um... I'm not sure?" i pretended to look around.
"well if you do come...we could hang out?" he asked with a bright grin.
at that moment i felt as if i wanted to run away, why was he asking me to hang out? we never even spoken to eachother alone before!
"haha we'll see..." i smiled awkwardly.
"i guess so," he smiled back"but if you do come, i'll be waiting for you." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it. i frowned as i watched him walk away like a little kid.

i quickly closed my window and ran off to clean my hand in the bathroom.
"deus me ajude..." i whispered in distress.
i laid on my bed and groaned, now i had to go to that ceremony and see alejandro! i never thought something like that would pop up. let's just hope nothing bad happens.

----------------------