15

"did you find her?" asked luísa once she noticed us coming back.
"no, were hoping you did." felix sighed.
"no." isabela gave him a sad smile.
"where could she possibly go?" camilo asked a little worried.
"oh i hope she's not hurt!" we heard julieta talk from the distance with pepa.

"poor mirabel." i mumbled hugging myself.
"don't worry we'll find her." said antonio holding my hand.
"thank you antonio." i smiled getting a giggle from him.
"well until then we need a place to sleep." camilo sighed.
"well we have time for that once we get mirabel!" said felix "come on dolores we'll take the other side." dolores nodded and followed her father.

"right camilo and luisa you two go around the village." said pepa.
"see ya." camilo waved at me before catching up to his taller cousin.
"isabela and agustín, you go up the hills." pepa demanded.
"while you and me," pepa looked right at me "we'll go around the forest." she said pulling me with her.

we walked for a few minutes from the village in silence, hoping we could atleast hear mirabel's voice.
"ugh i need to rest." pepa groaned sitting down on a bolder.
"it's ok." i said standing still.
pepa took a few breaths before chuckling quietly.

"i'm sorry i'm just really nervous." she said holding her hair with her hands.
"i'm just so worried something bad will happen!" she squealed.
"it's ok, they'll find her eventually!" i gave her a soft smile.
"i know but i just feel like there's something bad out there you know?" she sighed.

i knelt down in front of her and held her hands on top of mine.
"mirabel is the strongest girl i've met in...a few days," i smiled "and i bet she'll come back sooner or later!" pepa smirked.
"i guess i know why camilo likes you." she chuckled, i frowned while slightly blushing.
"oh?" i grinned.
"you're such a lovely girl!" pepa clapped her hands with a soft smile making blush a little more.

"you really think so?" i rubbed the back of my neck.
"well dolores always complains about how camilo never shuts up about you." she smirked crossing her arms.
"well i'm sorry for that." i joked.
"well," señora pepa stood up wiping her behind "let's get back i don't think we could go further." she linked her arm with mine as we began to walk away.

"anything?" asked julieta while taking care of antonio.
"we've got nothing." pepa sighed.
all of the other madrigals except abuela began to walk over to us "we didn't see her yet." said señor felix.
"her gift must be invisibility." camilo joked getting elbowed by dolores "sorry..." he mumbled.
i bit my lip trying to think where could mirabel be, she for sure wasn't at my place or even in town, so where could she be?

suddenly the sun began to shine brightly, while yellow butterflies began to fly off by the mountains in the distance.
"woah!" we heard a soft voice shout from afar.
"mirabel!" julieta gasped and began to look for the way the voice came from.
"mirabel!" i shouted following her.

mirabel then pops up on a horse with abuela alma behind and a confused man, looking a lot like the bruno no one spoke about. "mirabel!" julieta gasped embracing her daughter tightly.
"i'm so glad you're safe..." julieta whispered "we were looking for you everywhere!" she  said.
"and there were alot of bees!" said agustín  with his face filled with stings "i'm going to be ok!" he smiled.

"not if we don't have a house." camilo called out, i looked over at him while his dad elbowed him on the arm "what it's true! we don't have a house look is that a house?" he said pointing at the destroyed mansion.
"he does have a point." i shrugged, camilo smirked getting a slap on the back of the head from dolores. mirabel chuckled and walked over at the broken entrance.