Studying and stuff

Luz P.O.V

Amity: right if you want to study you got to study right so try to listen to every thing I say 

Amity placed some books on her little coffee table in her room and yes for some reason she wanted to study in her room instead of in the living room a bit strange if you ask me.

Me: so tell me again why we are studying in your room not in the living room ?

Amity just froze up not moving a musical I could see the cogs in her head spin as she tried to think of a suitable response.

Amity: u-ummm is is b-because I like studying in my room t-that's all

Me: whoa sorry princess I did not mean to get you so flustered  

I chuckled to myself while Amity face started to heat up. I looked down at my blank peace of paper and back up to Amity, she looked like she pulled her self back together.

Me: umm what are we studying again? 

Amity: maths 

as soon as that horrible word left her lips I just felt like diving out of the nearest window but of course I could not do that so In stead I stood up turned around and walked to her door.

as soon as I got close to the door it suddenly slammed shut and crashed agenised its frame I turned to look at Amity and with no surprise she made a spell circle to shut the door.

Amity: not so fast human 

Me: uggghhh but mathssssss

Amity: that is no excuse 

Me: but I don't want toooo 

Amity: If you do it I will give you a surprise

Me: ...

Amity: ....

I just stood there looking at Amity and trying to keep my mined In check and not let it go in the gutter. Amity looked like she knew how that sounded by the look on her face 

Amity: I -I did it again didn't I  

Me:  y- ahem Yeah you did

Amity: soo y -you know I did n -not mean it in t -that way right 

Me: yeah right

Amity: good

Me: soooo what will be the surprise?

Amity: ...me.... 

Amity spoke very quietly more like a whisper than anything so quietly no one could hear her.

Me: what was that sorry I could not hear you

Amity looking Like a red mess looked at me and stumbling on her words.

Amity: u-mmm ahhh not ummm not failing hahaaaa

Me: Amity you sound like a teacher trying to convince a class that learning is fun also that "surprise" sucks ass 

Amity: alright then what do you want then!

Me: umm go out to the cinema and watch a film!

Amity: alright then sit down and lets study 

Me: ok then 

I sat down next to  her making her jump a bit but then relaxing and started to study with Amity It was boring as hell but I could tell that Amity enjoyed it.

Educational Time skip

Me: hey Amity could you help me on this one?

there was no response and weirdly I felt something heavy on my shoulder and I don't remember having any shoulder weights so this could only mean one thing...

Me: A-amity you there 

I could feel some warm breaths agenised my neck that sent a shiver down my spine oh no this is not happening this only happens in Anime not real life unless I held up my arm and pinched it.

Me: ah shit no not a dream

ok Luz just slowly look down at your shoulder just to confirm that what you are thinking is correct. I slowly turned my head to the right looking down and seeing a sleeping Amity I subentry felt my face starting to heat up. she looked so relaxed and cut- calm I mean relaxed and calm wait a second how the hell am I going to get out of this situation.

I looked around the room looking for an answers and then It hit me. she is a sleep so where do people go when they are a sleep hmm ah bed I could feel Amity tight grip on my arm like she was holding on for dear life.

Me: right all I am going to do is pick her up and place her in her bed nothing to hard come on Luz you can do this 

I swept one of my arms under her legs and the over around her back full on bridle Styal I felt her griping on to my cloths quit tightly to be honest. she was burying her head in to my neck so I could feel every breath she takes.

I slowly and carefully walked over to her bed and then looking down at her holy shit she is a deep sleeper I would of woken up if this was happening to me this girl can really sleep... also she looks cute as fuck I just can't deny it anymore. 

I slowly placed her on her bed and I plopped myself down on the edge of it well I call that a success If I do say so myself I laid back on to Amity's bed feeling well tired wait oh hell no I am not going to fall for this one I am not going to sleep in the same bed with her nope hell nah I threw myself thawed but the I felt a tug.

Shit shit shit shit my life is over I am going to die I turned towards Amity In fear

Me: I -I know how t-this look and I can explain 

No response she was still asleep I felt the biggest wave of relief wash over me but the one fing troubling me was that the hell was that tug. I looked down at my arm and saw Amity's hand clenched on to my sleeve shit I don't want to wake her by moving her hand I just don't want to risk it what the hell can I do? 

I sat there wondering and pondering thinking of the best way to get out of this situation. Ok if I just move my arm very slowly maybe I then heard a grown come from Amity's mouth and she pulled me In closer. Shit I now can't move well fuck if this is my doom I will take it.

I turned facing Amity and fell to sleep. 

__________________________________________________________HA hello it's me again so I hope you liked this chapter this one took some brain scratching but I did it. Also check out my over fanfic and all that yes I did another shameless plug for it I just really like the ideas I have for it and I think you guys reading this would like it so go and read it or I will find you and I will fours you to read it ok bye :D