part 2

After we all talked i quickly walked in the school. I looked at my paper and saw i had social studies first (im going off of my school schedule). I walked down the hall and turned into a tiny pod and it had all the social studie classes. I found mine four classes down and i walked in. My teacher just told me to sit wherever so i nodded and sat down. I was in the middle, beside the window, and i watched people walk in. It was about everyone i knew and some sighed when they saw me, i love being dreaded. While i starred at the door two girls walked in then behind them was eddie. "Eddie spaghetti!" i said kinda loud and his face turned red and he looked around, "Shut up richie". He sat down beside me, everyone avoided me, and he took a pencil out. "So, i guess you will have to deal with me every day" i asked and he smiled and looked around, "Yeah i guess". A few minutes later beverly walked in, "Sup guys". "Slut" i heard a girl behind me say so i turned around while beverly sat infront of me.

The girl was wearing a shirt that showed her stomach and her clevage. Her hair was in a sloppy ponytail and she smelled like she had just went swimming in her own discharge then covered it up heavly with some cheap perfume. She looked at me and scoffed while rasing her right side of her lip while talking, "What, got a crush or something". I looked her up and down and said, "no. i just think you need to cover up your past activities before you accuse other people of doing it". She looked at me then looked at beverly then eddie and i kept going. "No no no, dont try looking at people, see you. You dont need to make other feel bad just so you can have the attention your parents dont give you" i countinued and put my hand on her desk. She leaned back in her chair and i turned back around. I ran my fingers threw my hair and looked at eddie. He smiled and i smiled back then class started, beverly thanked me quietly.