part 9

I sat down on eddies couch and eddie was about to sit down when the someone knocked. Eddie walked up and it was finn. He let finn in and they looked around, "Nice house". Eddie thanked him then walked over. Eds sat beside me while finn sat in eddies moms chair. Just then there was a knock again. I decided to get it so i got up and opened it to the rest of the losers, "What are yall, a cult". Stan pushed threw while bill laughed and the rest walked in. We all sat around in eddies living room till it started to get dark. "Yall wanna go upstairs to watch a movie in my room, i have more spots" eddie suggested and everyone nodded, i had to make a joke, "Wow eds, inviting me to your room this early". He rolled his eyes and got up but i saw his face get a little red. We all followed him upstairs. While we layed around and mike went threw the cds i had to use the bathroom, "Ill be back".

I walked down stairs to the bathroom and went in, did my stuff, then walked back out. When i closed the door i heard a bowl drop then someone cuss. I walked the corner into the kitchen and saw eddie picking up a bowl, "Nice ass" i complemented and he stood up fast, "Jesus rich, you scared me". I laughed and walked over, "Need help". Eddie nodded so i walked over to the cabinet and grapped a bag of popcorn. I placed it in the microwave then pushed the popcorn button. Eddie hopped up on the counter and i watched him but quickly looked away, shut up richie. I walked over and leaned against the counter beside him. We talked for a little until the popcorn finished.