part 12

RICHIEsPOV
Everyone eventually fell asleep except finn. I got up and turned the movie off while eddie got up, "Im gonna go pur this bowl up". I nodded and looked for another movie to put on since i wasnt close to being tired and eddie seemed a awake too. I finally found a movie then realized it had been 5 minutes, "Hey finn, im gonna go check on eddie" i told them and they nodded. I walked out, shutting the door, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey eds" i said and eddie turned around, "Oh hey". He was washing the dishes and drying them then putting them up. "Need help" i asked and he shook his head, "No im almost done". I nodded then sat down on the stepstool eddie keeps in the kitchen. We sat in silence for a little bit before i asked, "So, what do you consider me". He kept washing a plate while saying, "Someone im really close to".

"No i mean like, are we dating or was it just a one time thing" i asked and he shrugged, "Do you want to be my boyfriend" he asked. "No, do you want me to be your boyfriend" i told him and he set the plate down and came over. He crouched down and put his hands on my legs, "Richie tozier, I want you to be my fucking boyfriend, i have for so long. Since we first met". I smiled so hard to were my face hurt and i nodded, "i do too". "Well then its official" eddie said and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled, "Dumbass". He stood up and continued whatching clean.

(uh this story was rushed but thats because i had no idea where it was going, which is what all my stories are like but this one i hate and will probably delete eventually)