part 8

They showed up and beverly explained to everyone, "Anyones house available". Eddie thought then said, "My mom leaves around right now because she has to go to atlanta to get some stuff from my dad and she will be gone for three days". I nodded, "Aw tell your mom ill miss her" i joked and eddie rolled his eyes. "Ok we can all go after school" ben said and everyone nodded except me, "Well dont we need clothes for tommorow and something to sleep in". Ben nodded, "Yeah we do". We decided on going home, getting out stuff, then going to eddies. "Where do you live eddie" finn asked and eddie looked at him then said his address. "Oh, we live by eachother" finn said and eddie nodded, "If you hear screaming, just know its my mom" eddie said and finn left, "Same for me". I looked between them and said, "Now dont go cheating me" i joked, finn laughed and eddie rolled his eyes and smiled.

Once lunch was over i went to my next class then left the school. I rode my bike to my house, i picked up my stuff then left quickly hopeing my dad wouldnt get home, then i heard to eddies house. When i got there, no one elses bikes where there so i knocked the door and eddie opened the door and let me in.