part 7

When i got to my class i saw beverly and finn by eachother, finn and her were talking then finn looked up, "Hey richie". It was art class so we were aloud to talk. I walked over and sat infront of them, "Hey, what are yall talking about". "We were planning on hanging out tonight and finn wants to meet the rest of the losers" beverly explained and i nodded slowly, "I was kinda thinking about hanging out with eddie but they can meet everyone at lunch". "What about mike" bev said and i sighed, "Oh alright yeah, whos house are we staying at" i asked and beverly shrugged. I thought a moment and shrugged then looked at finn, "We will figure it out at lunch". We sat around and talked then once that class ended beverly left while i followed finn to our next class, theatre art.

That class went by fast then it was lunch. I sat with finn at a table in the back of the cafateria when eddie showed up. He ran up, "Hey..richie" he said slowly while looked at finn who was sitting beside me. I looked over and saw finn looking at him so i broke the scilence, "hey eds, sit beside me" i offered. He shook his head, "No, uh ill sit infront of you" he answered and i nodded, weird. Is he jealous, he shouldnt be. I stared at him for a minute trying to read his mind or something when he got an annoyed look on his face, "Stop staring at me dumbass". "Sorry" i apolagized and got a tiny flustered, i rubbed the back of my neck and waited for the rest to show up.