part 6

FINNsPOV
When that class was over apparently beverly and I has the same class. We walked and it was all the way across the school so she took this time to tell me. "Richie and eddie have been friends since like 1st grade and everyone time one is hurt the other runs over and helps. All over the summer before school, eddie was grounded so when his mom wasnt home richie would go over and hang out and tell him whats happened. Dont try like replacing eddie or something because richie will just ignore you more. Also dont date richie or even eddie, everyone ships reddie" she explained and i nodded, "Whats reddie". "Their ship name" she said and looked around then ran over to the other side of me and started staring outside. "What are you doing" i asked, "Henry bowers is across the hall, tell me when mullet dude is gone". I nodded and waited a minute, "He's gone". She sighed in relief then kept walking, not staring at the window anymore.

EDDIEsPOV
I sat in...i dont know his name, but i sat in richies 2nd peirod till he came back which was awhile. Suddenly there was a knock on the back door and the teacher rushed over, it was richie. Richie walked in and handed me my inhailer, it was filled too. "Where was it" i asked him and he repsonded, "Your house". I stood up "Was my mom home, did she see you, did anyone see you. Also how did you get a new perscripton", i had so many questions. "Nope nope and no. Also i have my ways" he responded and i nodded, he did something with the pharmacits but im not asking, i just thanked him and we went to our next classes.

RICHIEsPOV
I might have punched the guy, and he gave in pretty easily.