part 10

I grabbed the popcorn and eddie held the bowl in his lap so i opened the bag and poured salt into it, shook it, then dumped it into the bowl. I had my head bent down so i didnt realize how close i was to eddie till i looked up, "Is this not bur-". I looked at him and looked from one eye to the other. "What are you doing" eddie said and i jumped, "Sorry, uh i was asking, "Is the popcorn not burning your legs". I looked down and saw he had long pants on so i slapped my forhead, "Right, lets go back upstairs". I started wlaking untill eddie stopped me, "Wait richie". I turned around and saw he was still sitting, holding the popcorn, "What". "What were you thinking" he asked and i looked at him confused, "What do you mean". "Like, what were you thinking when you were so close to me" he explained and i laughed, "How much you smelled like your mom now hop off and come on". He just stared at me and my smile slowly faded, "Fine jesus eds". I walked over and told him, "I was thinking about how pretty your eyes were and how close we were". "And" he pushed and i saw a tiny smile begin but he stopped himself, trying to be serious.

"Well..." i started then thought a moment, "And that i wanted to kiss you". I tried not to look at him but it was pretty hard since he was infront of me. We stood for a minute, i was suprised no one had come down yet. "Come here" he said and i looked at him but i didnt question it. I walked over and he just nodded so i took that as him saying come closer. I walked up and i was as close i was before. I felt the fuzz on his pants and he smiled. "You dont have to kiss me, i know how strict your mom is and so many people would make fun of us and hate us an-" i started going on till eddie stopped me, "Stop ranting thats my job". I laughed a little then we just stared at eachother and i had realized i was basically leaning against him still staring into his eyes. I enjoyed it but i wanted to get closer to him. I looked between his eyes then right before i raised my hand he took his hand and rapped it around my neck to pull me into a kiss.