part 5

I made it to my next class, beverly was there too, and about a hour pasted and we had 22 minutes left of class. Eddie knocked on the door and i stood up and ran over, "Sorry mr, ill take this, keep going". I opened the door and stepped outside, accidently the door cracked. "Whats wrong" i asked and he looked around and quietly said, "I dont know where my inhailer is". I looked at him and got on my knees to search threw his fanny pack (i hear your thoughts). "It's not in there and it's not in my backpack. I looked at the last class and it wasnt there either" he ranted and i zipped it up and stood up, "Give me a minute, ill be right back out". Eddie nodded and stood there while i went back inside. Everyone was staring at me while i walked over to the teacher, "Sir, i need to leave for maybe an hour. Can i please have your permission. Edward kaspbrak doesnt have his inhailer and i need to go look for it while he stays here". The teacher looked over at the door and nodded, "Ill have him sit in here, go out of the back door right there. There are no cameras. Ill watch him while you go".  I thanked the teacher and got eddie. He sat down and i left.

EDDIEsPOV
I sat down in richies spot and the teacher let us just be done for the day. Finn was beside me and beverly was infront of finn, no one was infront of richie. Beverly turned and asked, "Are you ok eddie". "Yeah, cant find my inhailer" i told her and looked at finn. I dont know how i feel about finn, they're nice and cool but they make me annoyed. "Is richie going to look for it" finn suddenly voiced and i nodded, "yeah he said if i needed anything then come to my class, he gave me his schedule". Beverly nodded but finn looked confused, "He left the school just to find your inhailer, why didnt he make you go". Beverly turned to finn while i looked down and shrugged, "i dont know" i muttured. "Listen finn, ill explain those two to you later. But right now enjoy the time away from richie". I looked up and saw finn laugh a little but he didnt seem humarized. "I have breathing problems and if i move around too much or overthink a little over the edge then i start loosing control of my bodie" i explained to finn and he nodded.