part 3

During that class i mostly stared out the window. "Richie, can you answer the question" i heard the teacher say and i looked at her, "Once i know what the question is". She rolled her eyes and told me, "What did you do over the summer". I resisted the urge to say your mom and answered seriously. "Just hung out with friends, tried not to stay home to much" i answered and a kid, a new kid, asked "Why wouldnt you wanna stay home and relax". Not alot of kids here know about my parents, only my friends. "Because not everyone has the most perfect family in the whole fucking world" i then turned my head back to the window and the teacher sighed, "Sorry tanner, Richard you know that lays claim to a detention right", "Yup". I kept starring outside till eddie tapped my leg while the teacher was out, "Hey chee, you ok". "Yeah im fine" i lied and looked at him, i smiled and he smiled back, both of ours were fake.

The teacher came in and called my name, "Richie, your needed at the office". What the fuck did i do? i slowly got up and looked at eddie while closing the door, he didnt do anything we just held eye contact. I walked to the office with my hands in my pockets and opened the door. "yes ma'am" i announced in a question voice. The principal looked up and smiled, "Yes richie. We have a new student today and they have all the same classes as you for right now". I looked around and saw sitting in the chair that was beside the door i came in sat a girl with short but fluffy and wavy hair. "Hey miss, you smart too" i asked and the principal looked down and went back to typing. She smiled weirdly and stood up, "Hey, my names finn", "Mines richard but call me richie". She smiled and we walked out of the door silently.