part 4

While we walked she randomly blurted, "I actually am not a miss". I nodded and kept walking, "Alrighty sir" and he shook his head, "No im not that either". I was confused so i faced to turn them, "Then what are you". "I go by they" they said and i nodded and kept walking, "Ok, thats gonna be confusing for awhile but i can handle that". They smiled and we walked all the way to class and once i walked in everyones eyes turned to me and finn. I saw eddie and he looked confused a tiny bit jealous. Why jealous? "Ah richie youre back, and this must be out new student finn" the teacher announced. Eddie was now staring at finn, everyone was. "Yup this is finn, i will have all classes with them to if you see me youll see them" i told everyone then i went and sat down. Finn scanned the room then saw there was a seat infront of eddie so they sat there. "Sup new girl" one of the boys said in the back and she turned and looked at beverly then me. "Hey bev, they arent a dude or a girl by the way, they go by they" i explained and eddie must of heard me.

We sat for the rest of class then when i got up eddie rushed to me, "Are you sure youre ok, you seemed upset when the dude asked that. Did something happen this morning". I saw finn standing at their desk waiting but i countinued with eddie, "Yeah eds im fine, it was just one of my normal outbursts, yknow". He nodded and looked around then leaned in, "I havent taken my pills yet and i feel weird". I smiled from ear to ear and put my hands on his shoulders, "If you need me or get to nervous and we arent around eachother, heres my schedule. Ill just go off of finns". He slowly took the schedule and looked over at finn who smiled slightly, "Ok". I patted his shoulder then said bye. I walked out with finn past everyone else to our next class.