Eighteen

Idalia

As we reach the private island, we are immediately greeted by the house staff, an old man and his wife. They look very kind and greet us very warmly. The house is quite big, with lots of windows and flowing white curtains. Cade carries Claire in his arms to her room and I follow him. He puts he in bed and kisses her forehead before turning at me. My stomach twists into a nod when I see his cyanide skin and purple lips. His eyes look bloodshot. What is happening to him? He walks past me with a grunt and goes back to the living room. I sit on the bed and watch Claire sleeping. My beautiful baby girl. All I did was for her protection. I deleted my love and years of my life just to keep her safe. And now she is already seven and I haven't witnessed her first steps, her first word. Tear fall down my cheeks as I kiss her forehead. I try so hard to not cry my eyes out and wake her up. I slowly get into bed and wrap my arm around her tiny little figure, inhaling her scent. My sweet baby is now an adorable little lady and I had nothing to do with it. I softly sob until I finally doze off.

Cade

After I show Ava and Jan to their room, I return to find Ida sleeping next to Claire. I look at my ladies and my heart flutters in my chest. The feeling that I have right now can't even be described. There is so much love, I feel my heart will explode. I slowly close the door and go to my bedroom. I walk into the shower and turn on the water. Every droplet seems like a fire on my already turned purple erection. I wrap my hands around it and slowly pump it once and then twice, slightly picking up the speed. A couple of strokes later, I come on the tile wall and let out a shaky breath. Tears run down my face because frustration takes over. She won't talk to me. She doesn't tell me everything. She is like a closed box.

After I finish showering, I put on my underwear and lay in my bed. I close my eyes and focus on Ida, I find her presence and invade her mind, changing her dreams to fit my desire.

We are both in her apartment bedroom fighting. I can't even hear what she is complaining about. I just pull her close and smash my lips against hers. She complies and replies with fire, tasting my tongue with hers and wrapping her fingers in my hair. Fuck! Does she know how much that turns me on? I peel the dress off her shoulders and it falls down at her feet. She quickly undoes my jeans and pushes them to fall down, taking my boxers with them. She kneels before me, helping me out of my jeans and while I take off the t-shirt, I feel her lips wrapping against me. She sucks hard, making my kneel buckle. I lean against the dresser and let her play with my body. Fuck me!

She slowly pumps her hand up and down, licking her lips while looking up at me with lust filled eyes. Her tongue darts out to taste my tip as her hand continues to pump me slowly. I let out a sharp hiss as she finally wraps her plump lips around me and lowers her head on me. I feel myself throbbing in her warm mouth, almost on edge as she continues her asault on me. She moans loudly as she takes me deeper into the back of her throat and that finally pushes me over the edge and I come forcefully, my legs shaking and my ears buzzing. But as much as I enjoyed this, it's not what I need. I need her to come. I need her to fill me back up.

But, fuck! This is such a hot dream! I guider her to stand up and capture her lips again. She moans in my mouth as I sink a finger inside her.

All our clothes lie on the ground by the time I push her to fall on the bed. I slowly climb on top of her, looking into her eyes. I gently bite her lower lip and then leave a trail of kisses to her neck and softly bite her skin, while playing with her breasts. She whimpers and squirms underneath me as I smile against her skin. To think that she thought she could fool me.

I feel every moan, every sigh, replenishing me slowly, but I need more, so much more. By the time I pull her panties down, she is a moaning lustful mess, following me with her hungry eyes.

I push her back on the bed and finally align myself at her entrance while looking into her eyes. I can see so many feelings swirling inside those beautiful blue orbs. She is so confused and yet she craves me desperately. She continues to keep my gaze while I worship her body. I don't look away either. I want to memorize every small sigh, every gentle flinch, every freckle. There is no hurry. On the contrary, I want this moment to last forever. It pains me that I have to deceive her like this, but I need my refill in order to live.

Her breathing accelerates and she clenches her nails on my back, urging me to move faster but I only sink deeper. Her lips form an O as I thurst hard and slow into her body. Her nails dig into my flesh as we continue looking in each other's eyes. I can see she is so close and I am barely standing on the edge myself. Another deep thrust and her head falls back while her walls start clenching around me. I pick up the pace just a little and hear her moan my name as her orgasm hits her, filling me up a little. I cum inside her while kissing her shoulder and she lets out a deep sigh. Then, the dreams vanishes and I am left naked in darkness. She has woken up!

I open my eyes and stand up to look at myself in the mirror. My skin still looks cianide but my eyes are not so bloodshut and my lips look almost normal. Invading someone's dreams has never been so fulfilling as the real deal, but desperate times call for desperate measures.