Facts about KENZY

KENZY's introduction is:
Haewon: 1,2,3
All: Forever Together! Hello we are KENZY!
Hand sign is like a 3 i front of a 2 so it looks like a zigzag basically
——————
KENZY's fandom name is ENVY
——————
Members personalities:

Haewon:
Haewon is a very bubbly and clingy person, but in a good way. She loves showing love to her members as well as giving them hugs and kisses. She's shy but responsible when she has to be. A concept she wants to try is sexy-cute.

M.J:
M.J is like the boy of the group. She's very brave and has a very cocky personality but in a good and funny way. She can be cute sometimes but hates doing aegyo. She also is VERY protective of her members especially the youngest ones. She likes teasing the members a lot. She likes showing her inner gay self a lot. Sometimes Seonmi goes along with it.

Seonmi:
Seonmi is that type of member you can rely on. She always gives great advice and loves Jieun with all her heart. She treats her like a baby. She can be quirky sometimes and loves being sarcastic. She gives off such a good aura that makes a lot of people like her. I guess you can call her a social butterfly. Flirts with her members a lot (💀).

Jieun:
Jieun is the baby of the group but tries acting like the oldest. She gets babied a lot but doesn't mind it. What can you say, she likes all the attention on her (lol). Jieun is the only one who can comfort Seonmi when she's sad. She also knows a lot about the members. She's very open and outgoing.
———————
Strongest members physically:
Seonmi
Haewon
———————
They all have their own rooms since there's only four members.

Haewon:

M.J:

Seonmi:

Seonmi: