New member?!

So apparently we are having a new member and i can't wait! Right now me and my members are on our way to the company to meet her.

"OMG I CANT WAIT HOLY MOLY" Haewon exclaims. I chuckle at her behavior. "Wonnie you need to act like the oldest not the maknae" i say and all of us giggle.

"I wonder if she'll be older or younger than me, i don't want to be the maknae anymore" Jieun says pouting. I take her hand.

"But i love you as the maknae" i say with a cute voice. "I really don't care i just hope she rooms with Jieun" M.J says sticking her tongue out at our maknae. They kinda have a love/hate relationship but it's nothing serious of course. We arrive to the company.
"Okay girls we're here, as soon as we enter you guys have to be on your best behavior" our manager says look at us than at our leader with assuring eyes. Haewon nods along than looks at us with a serious face. We quickly understand and step out of the car.

We enter the company and now to all the staff that we pass by. We head to the meeting room. As we arrive to the door Haewon looks at us. "Are you guys ready?" she asks and we slowly nod. She knocks on the door before opening it and entering.

"Hello" we say while bowing. I scan the room looking for a young girl. But disappointing i don't see one. "Hello girls you may take a seat" JYP says while gesturing to the seats beside him. As we take our seats and get settled. A girl comes through the door kind of in a rush?

"I'm so sorry i'm late, i had trouble getting here" she says while bowing like 10 times. "No it's fine, your right on time" our manager says giving her a sweet smile. " You may take a seat" JYP says while agreeing with our manager.

The girl sits and smiles at us awkwardly. To be honest, she's really pretty. I can't wait to hear her positions. As i'm thinking, i hear JYP clear his throat which means he's going to start speaking now. My head snapped to his direction as he starts talking.

"Okay girls i'm pretty sure you've been told that you'd have a new member. As i requested to your manager. She should have told you 2 days ago." and he looked at her and she nodded. We also nodded just to show that we are paying attention.

"This is your new member, Park Soomin . She will be joining you when you have your next comeback which will be in 3 weeks. Make sure you treat her right and equally like how you treat eachother." He says as he leaves the room.

"Alright girls let's go back to the dorm so you guys can get to know eachother" our manager says. We nod and smile at Soomin.

15 minutes later
—————————-

"Alright let's introduce ourselves" Haewon says looking at us. By the way we are all in Haewon room since hers the biggest.

"1,2,3, Forever Together, Hello we are Kenzy" we say in sync as we introduce ourselves to our new member. "Hello, i am Park Soomin" she says back while bowing.

"So Soomin-ah how long have you been training for?" M.J asks politely.

"I've been training for 14 months" she says smiling at M.J. "Oh really! thats so cool!" Haewon says in a excited tone to calm the tense Soomin has with her.

"How old are you" i ask her.

"I am 19, born on November 15th, 2001" she says and Jieun groans.

"Ugh i'm still maknae" she says looking down disappointed. We all laugh along with Soomin.

"Ooo what are your positions?" Haewon asks her once more.

"I'm a Lead vocalist and Main dancer" Soomin says. As soon as i hear main vocalist i jump up and down.

"YESSS A DANCING BUDDY FINALLY" I say excited and the members look at me offended. "Oh you girls are good too but i need "dance partner" like how dancercha have each other" i say crossing my arms with sass and everyone laughs.

"Girls do you want to post onto instagram with Soomin now that JYP released a statement?" Haewon asks and we all agree.

@KenzyOfficial

KenzyOfficial  Please welcome our newest member, Soomin! #ENVY #KENZY #SOOMIN #🐥

#ENVY #KENZY #SOOMIN #🐥

@wo.young
OMG A NEW MEMBER. SHES SO PRETTY.
@Envyforlife
shes gorgeous
——————————————————