Want one?

As an idol it's hard to go out right? Especially since your comeback is in a week to be exact.
But me being the stubborn seonmi i am, i decide to go to our nearest convenience store to eat ramen and buy a few snacks. My outfit isn't the best but you know good enough.

As i get there i can see a guy sitting down and eating some ramen. The weird thing was that he was wearing a cap, mask, and shades? Like he was some idol or something but i don't question it.

When i walk in i go straight to the ramen section and get the spicy one. I literally love that one. Especially the mushrooms, delicious. I heat up my ramen and sit next to the guy since the seats are booths and not tables.

I steal a glance at him and recognize who it is. "Wah, Yang Jeongin? Is that you?" i say and he automatically looks at me kinda startled. "Oh, seonmi noona, hello!" he replies with his cute smile.

"What are you doing here? Are you with someone?" i ask.
"Oh yeah i'm here with Hyunjin hyung, he wanted to buy snacks and eat ramen as a "date" ." he says rolling his eyes. I chuckle as that does sound like a hyunjin thing.
"Where is he?" i ask again

"Probably by the ramen section" he replies. "What do you mean?" speaking of the devil. He wraps his arms around me like im his very best buddy.
"Dude what are you doing.." i say kinda weirded out.
"I don't know what does it look like?" he says letting go and taking the seat next to me. I look over at jeongin, why is he smirking likes he's going to take over the world..
"Give me some" i demand at hyunjin. "No." he replies hiding his food. "Don't be an asss" i please him. "Give me a kiss on the cheek and i will" he replies touching where he wants it on his cheek. I look at him disgustingly and respond quickly.

"Ew no you creep"

"CrEeP?! Girl you were just asking where i was?" he says with his sass.
"Yeah yeah what ever" i say and turn back to jeongin giving him a long hug.
"Bye my baby see you i don't know when" i say sweetly. "Bye noona get home safe" he replies back again with his cute smile.
I look over to hyunjin and roll my eyes at him and walk away. As i'm walking i can hear him yelling " YAHH WHAT ABOUT MY HUG"
"THATS NOT FAIR"  making me chuckle i arrive back at the dorm and head to my room.

I try falling asleep but all i have in my mind is..

..Him.