Him

I don't know what i should do. It's been a week already and i'm still here, crying in bed and upset. I had to eventually tell my members what happened and they didn't get upset with Hyunjin, but was sad for me. But what pisses me off is that he didn't have an explanation to why he wanted to break up.

Flashback
——————
"What?" i ask.
"I want to have a break from us" he says looking down. I automatically feel tears on my face and look away. "But why?" i ask still looking away. "I'm not.. comfortable telling you" he says with an unsteady voice.

I look at him."But Hyunjin you know you can tell me anything. You know that i'll support you no matter what. It hurts me to because you never open up to me. So i get the feeling that i shouldn't open up to you."i say tearing up.

"Hyunjin please"

"Shut up. You have no idea what i'm going through. You can't say i don't open up to you because you never ask me if i'm okay. If i'm feeling good. Nothing, so you don't get to say that." he says finally looking up crying.

"Hyunjin i'm sorry but you should already know to open up to me whenever you feel like it." i say looking straight into his eyes.

"And you know that i'm never comfortable with bringing up things out of no where, Seonmi let's just, break up." He says sighing and wiping his tears.

"Oh um if that's what you really want i'll let you do it but i just want you to know that i really did love you. And that i'm sorry that i could've been more supportive and caring i'm sorry". i say walking up to my door to open it for him.

As he's about to walk out i say "Bye"  and shut the door hard. I start sliding down the door crying hardly.

Present
—————-
I really do regret everything i put into that relationship because i could've done better. And the fact that was only a week ago. I've gotten 24 texts from Seungmin, 18 from Felix, 12 from Jeongin and 6 missed calls from Chan. Yeji also called me since she's Hyunjin's twin, Ryujin threatened to beat him up which made me laugh a little.

To be honest the worst part is that, now that we broke up everyone is distant from each other. It's sad and i absolutely don't like it.

@KenzyOfficial

Likes 234,561,479

Likes 234,561,479

KenzyOfficial  Imagine holding the moon and taking it with you.
Beautiful. #KENZY #ENVY #🐼

Comments disabled
——————————————————

I'm on my way to the practice room and i see Jeongin standing by the entrance with Seungmin. They turn to me and smile awkwardly.

"Hey cuties" i wave at them while smiling.

"Hey noona" Jeongin says with a slightly cute smile. Seungmin just looks at me than smiles. "Why are you guys so tensed up." i ask looking at them weirdly. "Hyunjin's in there and we don't want you guys to be awkward" Jeongin straight up says. Seungmin smacks the back of his head. "You idiot you could have explained it better" he says scolding the maknae.

"And what is he doing in there?" i ask. "Dancing" Seungmin says. "Okay so what's the problem?" i simply reply as i walk in with the two following me. I pass Hyunjin and sit on the couch on my phone. The youngest ones sit next me awkwardly. "Stop being awkward what happened, happened so what?" i say looking up from my phone and at them. "Hyunjin you may continue" i say while looking back down at my phone.

"uhh okay" he says almost in a confused tone. After a few minutes everything calmed down and Jeongin cuddled with me like always. "Jeongin smile" i tell him so i can take a picture of us. I smile then show him. Then i show it to Seungmin and he rolls his eyes. I look up and see Hyunjin looking at us smiling. Why does this feel like deja vu. I don't know man but that's weird. I quickly look away and turn to Jeongin. He's smiling at me like that time i met him and Hyunjin at the convenience store. I shove him off of me and sit straight up.

"Shut. Up." i say looking him straight in the eye. He just laughs it off and Seungmin asks what happened. "Seonmi noona looked up and saw Hyunjin hyung looking at us while smiling than she quickly looked back at me." he said whispering into Seungmins ear. I roll my eyes and whine. "Can you guys shut up jeez" i say looking away. Then i walk out of the practice room.

"WAIT NOONA DONT YOU NEED TO PRACTICE" Seungmin yells at me. "NOT ANYMORE" i yell back. And go straight to the dorm.