Does he? Does she?

Hyunjin pov:
————————
At this moment we are getting ready for our comeback "God's Menu" and my stylist has decided to grow my hair out and dye it blonde. "Maybe i should post on instagram" i say unsure.

Out of everyone, i want seonmi to see it. I want to see her reaction to it. I can already see her face. "YOUR HAIR IS LONG. OMG WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL AHHHH". I chuckle imagining her face.

20 minutes later
—————————
@realstraykids

Likes 2,567,321realstraykids  Does stay like the hair? #Hyunjin2020 #Straykids 🦙@hyunjinshairtyeOh

Likes 2,567,321
realstraykids  Does stay like the hair? #Hyunjin2020 #Straykids 🦙
@hyunjinshairtye
Oh. My. God.
@SkZ2018
WHAT
@felix2034
jyp is finally listening to me #blondehyunjin2020

Seonmi pov:
———————-
WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. HELL.
Hyunjin dyed his hair blonde. AND ITS LONG. omgomgomgomgomg. I quickly open my phone to facetime him.

On facetime
Hey seonmi what's up?
His camera is only showing a ceiling?
Hwang Hyunjin. Your hair?! Is it real?

No i just photoshopped blonde hair on my head. I rolled my eyes.
Show me now.
After a few seconds i see hyunjin move his phone towards him. Showing his glorious blonde hair. LONG blonde hair.

I screamed.

YOU LOOK SO GOOD HYUNJIN HOLY SHIT

Are you confessing your love for me?

What.
No.

Seems like it. He smirks

Shut up bye. Make sure to send me a bunch of pics. byee beautiful blonde hair.
After that i hang up. Woah. What just happened. He looked so damn good, i was almost tearing up because of how i kept staring at him without blinking. To be honest i'm at a lost of words. I don't know what to say.

After i hang up i hear haewon asking me outside my door "Are you okay and alive minnie?" she asks kind of weirded out.

"COME IN I NEED TO VENT"
She giggles and opens the door.

"What does our minnie need advice about" she says with an uwu voice clinging onto me. I shake her off and give her a disgusted look. "Really? that's disgusting"

"What did you want?" she said letting go.

"How- how do you know if you like someone" i say slowly said because i just know she's going to freak out.

"OMG YOU LIKE HYUNJIN?" she screamed her lungs out.

"Girl- WHY DID YOU YELL. OH MY GOD MIGHT AS WELL GO UP TO HIM AND SCREAM IT INTO HIS FACE" i say yelling back. I paused realizing what i just said. Did i just expose myself..

"So you do like him?" she says cheekily, wiggling her eyebrows.

"i guess" i say quietly

"What? say it again" she says teasing me.

"Stoppp" i whine. "I don't even know if he likes me back" i reply kinda sad. She gives me the are you serious look.

"Okay okay just get out" i say releasing a sigh.
Does he like me? Will he like me? Did he like me? I guess we'll never know.

One month later
—————————-
I'm in the recording studio with Straykids because chan asked if i could help out with their song recording. Of course i agreed, i mean why wouldn't i.

"Alright guys, we have seonmi here with us to help us with today's recording." chan he says gesturing his hands towards me as i nod along.

"Alright boss who's up first" i say to chan as he laughs lightly.
"Changbin go up first" he says.

I watch on the sidelines sitting with the rest of the members. Felix on my left and Minho on my right with Hyunjin next to him. I lay my head on Felix's shoulder while listening carefully to changbins rap. But it sounds dull so i go up to the buttons and turn on our mic.

"Binnie can you try saying the "Welcome" at the beginning like your spitting it out of your mouth. Do you understand?" i ask assuringly.
"Yes ma'am" he says doing a salute pose. I chuckle at his behavior and start the music. I go back to the couch to see Hyunjin replacing Felix and Felix where Minho was.

"Um okay?" i say sitting down between them. As soon as i sit down i feel something heavy on my lap. I look down to see Hyunjin smiling back at me. I roll my eyes at him while i play with his hair.

"Alright Binnie your done for now, Jisung come up" Chan says.

"Okay boss" he says with a sharp voice while standing up straight and bowing.
"Yah, just get in there" i say while laughing. I look down again to see Hyunjin smiling. Ah he's so beautiful. I poke his dimples and listen to Han's rap. As expected, he finished flawlessly. Next up was Chan's turn so i had to get up and take his place. I slowly tapped on Hyunjins head, signaling him that i need to get up.

"Alright Channie try elevating your voice from low to high while saying your line got it?" i ask. He nods in response. After he finished i looked at him with satisfied eyes and smile. "Good job Channie" i say giving him a high five.

"Seungminnie is up" i say on my way back to the couch. I pat his cheek as he passes by. I sit next to Hyunjin and he lays on my lap again.

After 40 mins of recording, we're finally finished. I look down and Hyunjin is sleeping on my lap. I look up and everyone is already leaving the room.
"Chan what about Hyunjin?" i ask
"You can deal with him. By the way thanks for the help today Minnie you helped a lot." he says kissing my forehead. It's completely normal for him to be kissing my forehead because he's basically like my older brother. I pout towards him and he just smiles and leaves.

"Jeez that guy is annoying." i say scoffing. I look at Hyunjin and i move a piece of hair out of his face. As soon as i did his eyes open slowly. Um i kinda got startled so i jumped so hard he fell off my lap and onto the floor.

"Omo, i'm so sorry Hyunjih-ah, you startled me so i jumped and you hit your head on the flo-." I was cut off by a giggle.

I sigh and look at him. Before chan left he dimmed the lights a bit low so the impact on Hyunjin's face is unbelievable. I look at him in awe. He's smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"How can someone be so pretty" i say trailing off. I look away wishing i didn't say that. And it was only in my head. I feel him grabbing my hands and bringing me down with him. After a few seconds i feel some warm arms around me. I don't know how to say this but, i feel so secure and safe in his arms. Like a puzzle we stuck perfectly together.

"Seonmi" he says with a serious yet soft voice. I look up to see him looking down at me.

"What if i said i liked you. Would you possibly like me back?"