Elevator

After the party we went straight to our dorms. I still haven't talked to Hyunjin about meeting up or talking. I don't know if i'm ready yet. I'm on my way to JYP's office since he called me up. I head into the elevator.

I'm on the 1st floor so i have to click the button for the 4th floor because his office is up there. As we're passing the 2nd floor, the elevator is stopping at the 3rd saying someone needs to get on so i just look down at my phone. I hear the door close so i look up to see Hyunjin standing at the other corner.

"Oh hi" i saw bowing trying to be polite. He kinda hesitates but bows back. I swear to god this 5 seconds of the elevator going up felt like 2 years of awkwardness. Suddenly it stops moving but the doors don't open. I confusingly stand straight and hit the button for the doors to open.

"Why isn't this working" i mumble while hitting the same button multiple times. "What's going on" Hyunjin asks looking at me.

"I think we're stuck in here" i say pressing the button harder. I feel a hand grabbing my wrist away from the buttons. "That's only going to make it worse Seonmi don't try, i'll try calling Chan hyung and you can try calling M.J noona okay?" he says looking into my eyes. That kind of made me feel a lot better. I nod and sit at the corner.

"Hyunjin, can you stand next to me?" i ask him looking up. He moves next to me and i lean my head on his leg while calling M.J unnie.

"Okay Channie hyung said he's coming up the stairs with some staff. Don't worry we'll get out soon" He says sitting next to me. I nod and fidget with my fingers. He grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers.

"Your so confusing" i say chuckling.

"What do you mean?" he says oblivious. "First you break up with me for no absolute reason. Then Chan comes to me and tells me to talk to you. Now here we are, holding hands like you totally aren't my ex" i say looking at him.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about everything" Hyunjin says looking down. I smile and rub his hand with my finger. "It's okay i already know everything" he automatically looks up at me with a confused face.

"Channie hyung didn't tell you right?" he says unsure. "No. Did you forget that i'm bestfriend a with your sister?" i say laughing at him. He rolls his eyes. "That big mouth. I swear sometimes she doesn't know how to keep quiet" He says with his iconic disgusted face.

"Yahh, that's my bestfriend we're talking about!" i say in a offended tone. "And i'm your boyfriend so what?" he says with confidence.

"Ex boyfriend you mean, you broke up with me remember?" I say raising an eyebrow at him. "Let's not talk about that, we're back together now" he says with a cheeky smile. I roll my eyes and say "Whatever you say i guess" laying my head on his shoulder.