Performance

(age order/ Haewon, M.J, Seonmi, Jieun)
After our performance, we were requested to make a "speech" type thing so we go one by one. It's my turn and i decide to speak in english .

"Hello everyone, hello ENVY how did you like our song? This song really was something hard to do with M.J unnie but we got through it right? We didn't know if this would make you guys happy, which i hope it really does. I hope you guys support the song as much as you support us thank you ENVY byee"
I finish saying with the biggest smile on my face. Than i look at my members and haewon gives us a look telling us that we will do our introduction than leave quickly.

"1,2,3"
"Together Forever, Hello we are KENZY, thank you!"
We quickly leave the stage and head to our waiting room. As we enter we see ITZY.
"Yejiiii-ahh" i say hugging her. Than i hug the other members and after we sit and talk.

I'm over here cuddling up with yeji while everyone else is talking in their little groups.

"Soo seonmi, how are things with hyunjin?" she asks and i look at her with a weird expression.
"What do you mean? Nothings going on?" i say laying on her shoulder.
"Are you sure?" she asks me again.
"I really don't know ji every time i see him my heart beats fast and i feel warm and safe inside" i say sighing, finally getting weight off my shoulders.
" You like him minnie" she replies calmly.
"i know" i say mumbling.
"Why do you say it like that like it's a bad thing?" yeji says " i can't wait for you guys to get married so i can be your sister-in-law, and for you to have kids" she continues.
"Woah woah woah woah, i don't even know if he likes me back."
"Than find out" she simply replies.
"You say that so easily" i
mumble. " And remember we have a dating ban?" yeahh that shit hurt.
"You can date secretly?" she says kinda like a question.

After 15 minutes i'm scrolling through instagram and see a new stray kids post.

@realstraykids

1,429,276 likes

1,429,276 likes

realstraykids sometimes i wonder if they think the same #lovestay #straykids #🦙

@staywithstrY
OMG HES SO HANDSOME
@jeongincheese
omg..
@hyunie
gorgeous

"Wow" i say silently looking at his face. At the exact time yeji gets phone call from him. Weird.

"Hello? ah hyunjin-shi what is it?"
"oh yeah i'll be right there" she says and hangs up. " i have to go check up on kkami, bye love you sister-in-law" she says smirking. I groan as she runs out.