Vlive p.1

Me and Areum are out buying food for the members. Of course we buy instant noodles because you know, we're too lazy.

"Unnie our manager just texted me saying we have a vlive scheduled and we need to get home now" She said looking at her phone.

"Ahh okay tell her we're leaving now" i say paying for the stuff. And of course we drive back because i am NOT walking all the way back holding all these bags. And i'm sure Areum wouldn't even try helping.

When we enter the dorm our manager rushes to us.

"Girls go to the practice room and start your vlive there i'll handle these bags" she says taking them from my hand.

"Okay Unnie don't stress out we'll be there" I say patting her back then grabbing Areum's hand and dragging her to my car. I quickly drive to JYPE but slowly. Haha, safety's first.

"Okay Areum we have 5 minutes so let's hope no one is using it right now" i say looking at her then getting out the car. We walk into the building and make sure to sign in. After we head straight to the studio. As we enter there's staff getting us ready to look good but Felix and Hyunjin are in here.

"Girls your doing your vlive with them so interact" a staff told us so we quickly head to the camera to start it. It is under our account so we have to start it off and end it.

Areum starts it and we wave hi to our fans.

"Hellooo ENVY" i wave while smiling to the camera. I was reading through the comments on my phone. I laughed at how our fandom is. So silly. Areum taps on me signaling me that she's going to welcome Felix and Hyunjin.

"Alrighty ENVY we know you guys have been wanting special guest so we have TWO not one. Some people call them what Straight kids?" she looks at me with her finger on her chin with squinted eyes. I laugh and go along with it.

"Isn't it Slay Kids?" i say in a questioning tone. I look down at my phone to see fans going crazy.

"Alright alright everyone we have Felix and Hyunjin of STRAY Kids" i say telling them to come in frame.

"Hello ENVYYY" Felix says waving his peace sign.

"Hi ENVY" Hyunjin waves  at the camera and smiles.

"Alright guys let's play some music?" Areum asks us and we all nod. Felix and Hyunjin also have the live on their phone to see the comments. Most staff left to give us privacy which is surprising. At least we won't be so tensed up?

"Seonmi looks so tall next to Felix" i read out loud and Hyunjin starts laughing. Felix is nervously laughing while glaring at the screen.

"Yahhh it's not my fault she's tallll" He whines looking at the camera.

"Or maybe your just short?" i say looking at him while smiling. Everyone was laughing except for him he was pouting. Areum was getting the speakers ready and connecting her phone to the speakers.

"Hyunjin what's your fashion inspo today?" Felix reads out loud.

"Ah this outfit is from Jeongin's closet" he says giving a thumbs up and smiling like a kid.

"It looks good on you but i think it would look better on Jeongin himself." i say while smirking.

Areum starts playing Twice's "What Is Love" and Felix automatically starts dancing. Me and Hyunjin are giggling at his silliness and Areum decides to join in. I start recording them just to keep it as memory. After the song finishes an ad starts playing.

"AHHHHHHHH" all of us scream because we aren't allowed to be advertising other stuff.

"Omg they're so chaotic"

"LMAOO"

"LOL"

"I love them"

"THATS FUNNY"

"Guys that wasn't supposed to happen" Areum said looking into the camera.

"She's too poor for Youtube Premium" Hyunjin says and i laugh.

"What song should we play next ENVY and STAY?" Felix asks them.

"Itzy's "Wannabe" I say reading a comment. "YESSS I KNOW HALF OF THE CHOREO" i say jumping up and down and pulling Areum along because she knows it as well.

"Ryujin taught me the shoulder thing" i say doing it. Felix looks at me and tries doing it. Not bad not bad. Hyunjin does it not so good..

"Hyunjin-shi looks like he's dislocating his shoulders" Areum reads and starts laughing her lungs out. Of course all of us join but him.

"WAH you guys are being rude now that Seonmi and Areum are here" Hyunjin says holding his "heart" offendedly. I laugh at his behavior and take a picture.

"Sunshine play Wannabe already" i say looking at Felix.

"That's cute"

"Awww "Sunshine"

"Cuteee i ship"

I read the comments and walk up to the camera.

"Guys that's disgusting" i whisper to it so no one could hear.

"Seonmi is telling them secrets again" Areum says pointing at her.
I turn to her a grin. Then i turn back to the camera and make a judgmental face and laugh. Hyunjin sees and laughs at me. After a few seconds Felix starts playing the song.

"Omg i'm mastering this right now" Areum says doing the shoulder move. I just laugh and continue to the chorus.

"Yah Hyunjin come do your sisters part" i call out to him. He comes next to me and starts following my moves. At Lias part he doesn't do it and just pauses.

"Absolutely not" he says walking away to grab a water bottle. I go turn down the music and all four of us are sitting down in front of the camera. I'm sitting next to Areum and Hyunjin and Felix is sitting infront of us, laying on me.

"You guys can ask questions" i say and everyone else agrees.

"Is there anyone dating between any groups?"