What do i do.

Hyunjin pov
————————
Lately i've been so stressed because of my family so i never have time for anything. Not for my music, not for my members, not for Seonmi. And it makes me so guilty. And i'm pretty sure Seonmi has noticed that i've distanced myself. But i'm doing it so i can only concentrate on my family.

My dad is in the hospital because he has this disease that can kill him anytime now. It's so stressful to know that you father could die any time, any moment. My members do know that too but Seonmi doesn't. Knowing her she would want to help and i don't want her to get involved. My mom is also being a mess because of it. She's been going out drinking and going back home late at night.

Ive decided that i should talk to Seonmi about it. I think we should take a break. I don't know if i'm being selfish right now but i have way too much stuff on my mind. I need to talk to Chan about this honestly. He always knows what's for the best when it comes to me.

I walk out of my room and knock at his bedroom door. No response. There's one place Chan is always at if it's not his room. I head to his studio and knock.

"Come in" he says from inside.I open the door and head inside i close it right after. Chan looks at me confused. "What is it? Is something bothering you?" He asks. I love the fact that he already knows something is wrong.

"Chan i need your opinion" i slowly say unsure. He nods which means i have to continue. "You know how my dad is in a tough position right now right?"

"Yes" he says calmly.

"Well you also know how i'm stressed out and distancing myself from everyone and everything?" i ask once again. "I've been thinking to talk to Seonmi since i've been distancing myself from her the most, I want to tell her that i want a break from us" i say looking down, playing with my fingers. Chan sighs and i look up.

"Listen kid, love is hard trust me. But if it will take less stress off your back than do it. Whatever helps you." He says placing his hand on my shoulder. "In my opinion i think it's best that you should explain it in the right way so she won't misunderstand" Chan says once again.

"Thank you Hyung" i say hugging him.

"No problem Jinnie" he says teasingly. He's so annoying. But we love him for it right? Yeah.

@realstraykids

Likes 2,467,124

Likes 2,467,124

realstraykids Hi STAY!
#HYUNJIN #🦙

Comments disabled

Seonmi pov
———————

Hyunjin texted me earlier today saying that he wants to come over to my dorm at 4. I was kinda caught off guard since Hyunjin hasn't texted or call me for 2 weeks now. The members went out to go buy some things at the mall. I stayed behind because i was too lazy to. I mean i'm on my period too sooo?

I'm actually kinda nervous to hear what Hyunjin has to say. I hope he apologizes. I've been feeling really insecure lately but i haven't said anything because i know he's just busy. Its 3:20 pm right now should i look a bit more appropriate? I guess but i'm not going full out.

Clothes:

Hair:

After 30 minutes i hear a knock at the door

After 30 minutes i hear a knock at the door. Wow that's kinda early. I head to the door nervously and open it to see him standing in front of it.

"Hey Jinnie come in" i say opening the door big enough for him to come in. He walks in without saying anything. He just sits on the couch playing with his fingers. That's strange. "Do you want anything to drink?" i ask him and he only asks for water. After i get the after i get the after i sit next to him on the couch. "What did you want to talk about?"

"So Seonmi you know how i've been busy lately?" he asks slowly so she could understand.

"Well i want to take a break."