After Debut stage

Seonmi pov:
——————————————————
I feel something shining bright on my eyes. As i open them i see Jieun in front of my holding her phones flashlight right i front of my face.

"What are you doing jieun" i groan with my sleepy voice.
"It's time to wake up sleeping beauty. We have practice today remember?" she questioned kinda hoping i would say yes. But the truth is, i totally forgot. "uhh yeah sure go ahead im coming" i say trying not to sound obvious. She rolls her eyes at me and walks out of my room.
I quickly get up and get changed into some clothes to wear that is appropriate for practice. You may ask what are we practicing for? We just debuted? Well that's the thing about becoming an idol. You have to work non stop. We're preparing for our comeback thats in about a month.
i change into

I bring a jacket with me because i know it's a little bit chilly

I bring a jacket with me because i know it's a little bit chilly. As i walk out of my room i can already hear M.J yelling at Jieun for waking me up. "Why would you wake her up?! she was sleeping so peacefully!" she exclaimed. "Exactly" Jieun says. And there, our leader just cutting up some fruit. I walk up to them and kiss their cheeks while saying good morning. They reply back and we sit and eat.
After eating we head to the company (JYP), and make sure to sign in one by one. As we go in order, i'm the first one to sign in so i just walk off looking for the MJ studio so we can practice in. As i get closer to it i hear some lofty like music playing. Out of curiosity i open the door slightly and see him. Hwang Hyunjin dancing very softly and smoothly. I've always admired the way he dances. It's similar to my style but completely different.
What i don't know is that he already stopped dancing and sees me at the front door in a trance. Once i snap out of it i embarrassingly bowed to him.
"Oh i'm sorry i didn't know you were using this studio i can go use another one" and as soon as i finish talking he automatically replies. "No go ahead and use it i've been here for too long anyway" he said bowing back.
"Thank you so much sorry again" As we were walking up to eachother, well trying to, i stubbed my toe on the corner of the door frame and whine in pain.
"OW WHAT THE FU-." i stop before i could embarrass myself more. i awkwardly smile at hyunjin as he bursts out laughing. "HAHAHA SEONMI YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHA" he starts laughing his lungs out bro. "shut upp" i say rolling my eyes. I try hopping my way over to the couch, which is where he's standing by. As i'm hopping i here my members footsteps coming near the door. I dramatically throw myself onto the couch. And yes hyunjin is still there just watching me silently. Hyunjin decides to leave before my members could arrive which is good because i don't want them to start teasing me about him and their stupid "ship".

Hyunjin's pov
—————————————————— While walking out i turn around and smile at Seonmi and walk out. To be quite honest, i've always been jealous of Seonmi. She's got the vocals, she can rap surprisingly good, and she can dance? Like who wouldn't be jealous? She's a sweet person to.

I remember once when we were trainees we had a halloween party and guess what her costume was. It was me. She started saying that my face is just scary. Like come on dude don't diss me like that. But you know i have to be respectful to her because she is still seungmin's cousin.