sick

The only thing junhkook wanna do is avoid taehyung, dont knew why but a creeping feeling carving him. But he need to remind taehyung about the family dinner and he also need to shut his mouth before anything .

Its 7 am in morning.he came back to the mansion.walking elegantly towards his room he look around to find the mansion so silent. Reaching his room he saw the maid closing his room after exits. She also do have a untouched food tray. Why she do have a food tray. They all knew he was not here yesterday. Then why.

A frown replaced the cold face.

The maid just got startled to see jungkook, she don't knew what to do.

"why are you bringing food in to my room."jungkook asked sternly.

"sir,its for taehyung sir, he didnt show up for food, so we thought about bringing food but he keep denying the food."the maid said without shuttering.

"what he didnt came out from my room,if he is awake cant he go to his room.any way did you put medicine on his wounds?"jungkook asked.
"yes we did it sir" she saod looking down.

"ok,now go"after hearing jungkook the maid litterely walk away from their with the speed of light.

jungkook enter into his room with the tray which he brought from maid.

When he enter into his room he saw taehyung lying on the bed fully covered in a blanket. Jungkook walk towards the table near bed and put the food there .he can hear some kind mumbling or whimpering words.

He look at taehyung, he was completely wrapped inside the blanket and only his hair showing out .

"are you thinking by lying here without eating iam gonna take care of you,you fool wake up from my bed ,you can only lay here when i say,get out from my room you dumb"jungkook outbrust.

Something jungkook ever hate in his life is when someone dont answer his questions. And now taehyung doing that. His ego kept rising and turning into ego.

Walking near to the bundle of blanket he pull it away leaving the injured man in his bed. The first thing he saw was the scratches on the boys cheeks. It look so painfull.

"You boy,cant you open your mouth"jungkook said and take a glass of water in the tray of food and sprinkled it on taehyung face.he saw taehyung just whipmper nothing much.

He walk near taehyung face and tap it harshly only hear whimper and see tears flowing on his cheeks.

Fear emvulfed jungkook, something happening to taehyung means he was going to be executed. In a hurry he called one of his head maid to his room.

The maid came into the room and bowed at jungkook who keeping his cold face.
"sir,did you call me" the maid asked.

"yeah what happen to him"jungkook asked.

" Sir that he is ....-"what just spill it out"jungkook said harshly cutting her eords between.

"sir yesterday's as per your order some of us came hereand treated him, but there is bleeding from his private parts, so technically there is nothing we can do.i think sir he need medical support. Most importantly he didnt touch food from yesterday."the maid said with low voice with respect. But inside of that lady feels so hard to breathe looking at the sight of the boy laying on the bed.

"you can go ,"jungkook said ,the maid get out from their room.

Jungkook look at taehyung his face looks so red like having a fever..jungkook get tensed when he think about the family dinner.he fastly took out his phone and called his mom.after two ring she pick the call.

"hello mom"

"good morning son,where is taehyung"

"he is sleeping mom"

"Oh,did he have any issue,is he ok"

"Yeah mom just tired"

"Ok son"

"Mom we cannt join today family dinner"

"What happend son,is every thing okey"

"dont worry mom,that it just we need to do something really urgent can we re schedule that dinner upto next week"

"its alright son,if you need any help just call me,okey,bye"

"bye"

He cut the phone call and look at taehyung .he walked near him removed the blanket only see blood patches on the bedsheet and on the loose pants he is wearing.

"oh my god, i really messed up, fuck "jungkook is talking to himself while
He tapped taehyungs face several time but only whimper can be heard.he knew its urgent to take taehyung to hospital.he took taehyung in his hands and walk towards his car and put taehyung on passenger seat with the help of some guards.he start driving to the nearby hospital.

#####::#####

At hospital
------------------
Jungkook was now sitting in front of the doctor .
"how is he doctor"jungkoik asked.

The doctor isnt looking plesent full.
"mr jeon ,i knew i dont have the authority to make a big fuss about this but its clearly a rape."doctor said sternly

"i knew that and iam sorry i was drunk then"jungkook said.

"Ok, its up to you.

Anyway the reason of bleeding is due to the injuries onthe wall of tract. I think its may cause by using a hand with ornaments like rings or anything can make this happen durimg sexual comtact. If it was contact woth consent it would not be like this now, and body do have several wounds and bruises, luckily no stiches hes needed. But proper care or it may led into infections,

After the iv complete you can take him. But dont ever do this. If you cant control your urges when you are drink, try mot to drink mister jeon."

The doctor handed him some files relatimg taehyungs condition.

"thanks"jungkook simply said and walk towards taehyung who was lying on hospital bed asleep due to the fatigue and medicine .jungkook waited until the iv completed .he didnt bother to wake taehyumg. So he took him to the car anx tuck him into the seat carefully.

when he reached their room the bed was well cleaned by maids ,he put taehyung on bed and wrapped him in blanket.he come out from room and walked towards living roim to watch t.v. after saying the maid to look after taehyung.

-------_--------------_----------------_-----------_-----