iam here, don't worry

The evening was so calm yet cool one. The four girls along with taehyung was enjoying their icecream and hot choco.

"So after two weeks the mama bird reallly going to be a mamma, right" rose said by licking her ice cream after taking a big sip of her hot choco.

"Yeah "taehyung said with a small smile. Which is not fake, how can it be fake if the only lifeline he was holding to going to be in hand.

"Time really flies right, cant wait to see the champ" lisa said while scooping some cream from rose ice cream which probably gonna end up with a fight.

"So do you find any name taehyung?"jisoo inquired patting taehyung hair.

By hearing sooya's words taehyung looks above and looks at her confusely.

"Do we need to find one before birth"

"You gotta be kidding me tae, peoples do select the name of the babies before wedding now a days, you dont know that" jennie said with her iconic gummy smile.

"Thats how it works now, but i dint find any," he really looked sad while saying this.

"I should have think about it earlier."taehyung said lookind at his womb.

"Dont worry mom you have two weeks from now on "lisa said in between the fight with rose over milk choco.

"Yeah "jennie looked at taehyung with a assuring eyes.

Taehyung smiled back at her. Just having them here for him actually making feel good.

"But i cant be with these girls, iam sick of this,"jisoo said looking at the duo who were continued fight by just shrugging sooyas words.

"Please be calm girls, the peoples around us giving too much attention towards us, just because of your fight girls" jennie said grabbing the milk choco  for which they were fighting.

Rose tried to grab that milk back from jennie but just a smack on her hand from jisoo is enough for her to take back her hand.

"Oh just stop girls now,"jennie glqre at roseand lisa who were fighting by staring at each others deep soul.

"Oh okay,"lisa and rose said in union while raising their hand in air.

"So whats for dinner?" Lisa raised her eyebrow looking at jennie, who usually cook for them.

"No cooking today, hyung will bring food from restaurant today"jennie looked at lisa while taking a sip from her milk.

"So left over right" rose said looking at jennie with a pout. Jennie also gave her a smug look for return.

"But from a five star restaurant. Its a bing for me yah"lisa yelled grabbing peoples attention around them.

"Aaah" taehyung whimpered while holding his womb.

"What happened taehyung, labour pain?"jisoo enquired while holding his hand.

"I think a strong kick "he mumbled still clutching on his womb.

"Thats hurts right"jennie also patted his womb,

"I feel like laying down some where "taehyung said tyring to stand from his chair. But jisoo held him down.

"You are breathing heavily taehyung"lisa said as she started stand along with rose.

"Aaaaah"taehyungs eye rolled back for second before he clutch on to his arm rest of chair.

"Its not a kick tae"jennie said as she hold on to taehyungs chair.

"Mmhhh aah voooof"taehyung started to wriggling on his chair as the pain elevated.

"Taehyung"jisoo was quick to hold taehyung palm which started to turning white due to the power he was using.

"What, oh my god what we gonna do now?"lisa as she took of the scarf from taehyung neck.

"Call bogum jennie, we need him"jisoo said as she started to massage taehyung hand.

"Ohh okay i forgotten about him give me a sec "

Jennie started to search cor her phone but she didn't get it.

"Fuck i forgot about my phone, its in my room,do any one have phone now"jennie looked at the girls.

They all shake their head in deniel.

"Fuck, gave me a sec taehyung "without saying further jennie runs up to her  room. For their luck elevator was under work so she have to use stair to grab the phone from her apartment which is on seventh floor. Huffing and running jennie some how got her phone she dial for bogum.

"Fuck fuck fuck pick up bro,"

"Oh iam coming with food girl, so be calm-          before he can say something jennie yelled through he phone.

"Bro come fast, we need you"

"What the fuck my ear,-

"Taehyung on labour, come fast.

"What, iam coming coming, grab his bag if you are sure its labour pain ."

"He is on labour iam fucking sure"

"Then took his bag iam on my way ,just 10 minutes "

After cutting the phone line jennie run into taehyung room where two bags were already packed by the instruction of doctor.

"The bag for hospital admit for labour should be prepare before a month, its really important "

Jennie thanked the doctor remembering his words.

She took the bags and run towards the stair. By reaching second floor she noticed the elevator back on service,she runs into the elevator .

Jennie runs towards the girls.

"Oh here she came "rose said looking at jennie. Lisa was on her heels towards jennie to help her carry the bags.

"Here the phones "jennie give their phones to rose who took it all in her pants pocket.

"Did you call him?"jisoo asked frantically to jennie who Nod's while taking deep breathe to satisfy her lungs.

"He is on his way"jennie said as she looked at the entry to find bogums car entering the gate on full speed.

"There he is"jennie said as she looked at the entry. By the time bogum took a        u turn the girls tried to help taehyung stand.

As they helped him to stand straight bogum run towards them.

"Aah "
As bogum hold on to taehyung, taehyung held on to bogums shoulder.

"Aah hurts"as he cried on to his shoulder bogum hugged him.

"Iam here don't worry" bogum patted his back.

"Oh my god his water broke"rose yelled looking at taehyung wet pants .

"We didnt noticed it"jisoo said as she contacted the hospital to inform their arrival.

"Fuck"
Bogum cursed as he took taehyung in hand in bridal style and runs towards the car with the girls behind them.

"""""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""'"""""""''

Hello there🥰

I was out of town really spending vacation on a hill station so no net work to post works and for using phone.

And its time for my family so yeah

Here the updation.

And really wanna inform you guys i actually removed the whole mature content in this story.
Cause i noticed a percent of my readers were under fifteen so i dont  wanna give them a mature influence so

You can go through the story from beggining cause most of our angsty was held by the mature content.
By the removal of it, so if go through the story you can understand it.

Yaeh a long intro Right.

Gonna post soon babezzzzz💞