mirum the surprise

Time just flies, thats right,

It has been two weeks after labour. The mom and babies reached home a week before. At first two days taehyung and jensoo shaired a flat with the triplets, jennie and jisoo moved in to a single room leaving two bedrooms for taehyung and baby nursery. At first taehyung refused to have a nursery, cause the babies were tiny and need their mama everytime. And wasting space inthe name of nursery is not something that taehyung can handle. But it only took just two hours with babies in a room for taehyung to understand how much space the lil beans need.

Two days and nights full of cries whimpers of babies, two days without sleep the whole house members were looking like zombies by now.

So today morning bogum took the matter in his hands, he took the nearby flat for rent and moved taehyung and babies suplies to there. Bogum himself moved out with taehyung. At first taehyung refused but when he noticed the condition of girls,he also agreed.

It was afternoon now. Everythings, including furniture, dishes, toiletries, machinery were moved into the flat with the help of girls and some workers.

Now everyone sitting in the balcony of bogums apartment.

Taehyung feeding one of his lil bean while sitting on the couch. Rose and lisa taking care of another baby while jennie walking through balcony with the firstborn in her hand to make him sleep.

Bogum was rearranging  the nursery to his likes.

"Oh my god this one is sooooo tiny, when will the baby have tooth, i really wanna see those tiny teeth"this was  one of the same doubt lisa do have. Everyone just sick of this.

"Lisa it will took some time, be patient"jennie wishperly shouted at lisa cause she was carrying a baby.

"I just have some doubts, iam just clearing it, cause i  will also have baby not so later"lisa raised her eyebrows infront of them just like flexing her moves.

"You are a baby yourself, dont even think about more babies now, its a plea"bogum entered the chat with a dish full of sweets along with jisoo with tea.

"Tea time"jisoo announced.

"Noona can you grab me that pumb please"taehyung asked at jisoo who grabed the pumb from the shelves.

"Tired?" Jisoo took a seat beside him.
"Too much"taehyung put his head on her shoulders.

It maybe the first time ever taehyung admitted he was not okay.

Jisoo took the baby taehyung was feeding.

Taehyung took the breast pumber to pumb some milk.

He do have enough milk to feed the babies, the doc also started a new medication for more milk. Cause as they grow they need more milk. Now a days, taehyung feed babies milk directly from his boops, but he also pumb some using pumber cause breastfeeding full time  will make his breast numb and painfull. So he alter the feeding form using the pumb. Which was a better feeding way suggested by their neighbouring aunt.

Everyone took a seat on the balcony couches and chairs, spening time with some lil chats, snacks and lil beans.

Eveyone missed this times so much, cause past two weeks there were no rest, no time for them, evryone were so busy in the hospital.

"What a contentment "jisoo commented as she looked down to the baby sleeping in her arms.

"Yaeh, no cries, no worries, so peaceful "lisa also joined the chat by leaving her phone behind.

Jennie also smiled, cause no one can deni the fact that its so peacefull now.

"Iam not tryna interfere the peace but if the names were selected i need to inform them to hospital authority, you knew we need the birth certificate as soon as possible. Or it will be impossible to carry the babies around."bogum said as he cut the call with the hospital.

"Name, yeah taehyung did you find some" rose inquired as she looked at taehyungs face.

" i had some names, it was actually selected by my grandma,  it was selected to name my yeonnie 's child. I will name by babies after that name."

Yeonnie 'child, if they were alive he must be living a different life now.everybody will be here to visit his babies, soobie will come with big baby bumb.

Some memories drag you to somewhere you dont like. This were some of the memory that taehyung hates to remember.whenever he think about his dear ones it always ends with a hall full of coffin's with his dears lifeless bodies.

The day soobin announced his pregnancy taehyung was on cloud nine. Getting pregnanat at same time having babies at same time,brought them together spending their sibling bond were some of the things taehyung dreamed of.

But everything is different, there were several rainbows infront of him.

One of this rainbow is his soobies baby. Even though he didnt saw the baby means he will not think about him. The first time taehyung saw his babies the first thought he got was Soobin's face.

"Aehyung,  taehyung are you here?"jisoo shook his hands.

"Yeah"taehyung smiled at them.

"So what were the names?"lisa chirped with some snacks stuffed in her mouth.

"Yep, iam also excited "rose also joined lisa 's chearing club.

"My firstborn name will be kim ace means the first"taehyung said looking at the baby jennie carrying.

"Wow thats so modern name and also its so simple too, i like it, so we will call him Acy"everyone laughs at lisa's chearing.

"The second one will called kim luca means the bringer of light"

"Luca wow thats ssounds cool taehyung"

This time jennie was the one happy hearing the name.

"So the last but not least one is called?"jisoo questined looking down at her hand were a baby sleeping soundly.

"She will be called kim mirum means the surprise!"taehyung said looking dream full.

"Thats so beautifull

Mirum the surprise."jisoo whispered and give a long peck on the babygirl's face.

†***********†************†********†****

Hai long time no see.

Full busy scheduled 😵‍💫.

Its a filler, the real story begins from next chapter onwards,

A lot of angsty on its way. So beware.

See you soon babezzz