no one

"You knew he was too much attached to taehyung. So he ask to get him to taehyung. Everyone was their at hospital. They all are going to accompany as but jin hyung denied it causes trouble taehyung. So jimn took naira and we came from hospital to here straight."

Thats when Jimin come to the dining area with naira on his hand. His face showed sadness with confusion.

"Jungkook where is taehyung, i cant find him"

Yoongi looked at jimin. "Chimmy give naira to aunt niho(head maid), you knew you can't take weight now. Just for now jim."yoongi saw how his husband face getting saddened when he said that he cant take weight, its all resble his state. Jimin look at naira and walk towards kitchen to give naira.

Yoongi look at his husband withdrawning back. He let a sign anf look at jungkook. Jungkook face was extra stressed or mau be tensed,
"What happened kook. Where is taehyung".

Jungkook knew at this moment that he really fucked up. But heblooked at his brother face with dignity and prestige. In his mind taehyung is a husband who cheated on him and carrying others baby. Also utilized parents  for popularity. For jungkook taehyung is the one now he is hating in the world the most.

"I kicked him out, he is a total fucvker who just carrying other baby inside his belly. A total slut, a manwho-"

Slap.......

"You bloody bastard control your tongue or i will chop it down you shit jeon"

It was non other than jeon jimin or yoongi husband. Who wad returning from kitchen heard this shits about taehyung. He is the other half of taehyung, a part of taehyung soul. Then how can he bear this much about his better half.

Jimins eyes were red along tears were flowing through his cheecks, his teeeth were gritting each other. He was litterely ready to kill jungkook who said this much bad about his taehyung.

Yoongi was fast to hug jimin to kerp him calm. "Jim stop .just stop, calm...... Be calm....."jimin was calming down a bit but he burst out of tears. How can he do that to taehyung. How can jungkook say that he was not carrying jungkook baby ,jimin was in his though of train and morning incident doesnt help him a bit.

Yoongi made jimin sit on a chair and patted his back slowly. Once he knew that jimin is getting calm. He kissed on hos forehead and look at jungkook who was still looking lije dumbfounded after he got a masdive slap from jimin.
Maybe or maybe not jikook are not in a deep relation but jimin words and his slap really hurted jungkook somewhere but he didnt showing ot on his face.

"What the heck you did to taehyung. Where is he now. Are you insane kook."

Yoongi was furious as hell but he cant just show it now in front of his husband who was really scattered now.

"Say anything jungkook"yoongi need to keep calm but he cant.

"Hyung why you all are shouting on my face dont you think what i did was right, he was the blacksheep in my life now i throwout the blacksheep .he is the one who litterely break me down hyung, why cant you all see this, he was the one hyung,....

Because of him i lost my parents, only because of him i lost my happiness of  my life, now i removed what is like cloud on my life, you need to be happy be my side not by hurt me by saying  iam the one who did wrong."

Jungkook was crying mess now. He cant even say anything he felt like he has no one to on his side to protect him to talk for him.

"Maybe like mom and dad did for you all iam nothing a mere begger who just always carving for power and money,

Hyung i tried

Atlast i tried to love him hyung. But he just said that he is carrying others baby......

How can i just bear that hyung how can i "

Seeing him crying yoongi also felt sad but knewing all truth how can he be in side of jungkook. Is it right. He knew somewhere or some time his little brother really messed up. Like he cant even recreate it.

"Its not true, taehyung will not say something like that, your are lying he is so innocent, he is pure to be with you you all are bad"jimin burst out he cant take anymore bullshit that jungkook saying.

"Stop, he is not he is not innocent nor pure he is a witch who ruined my life my life......"jungkook was now a mess, anyone anyone of them saw a jungkook like that who is really burning and breaking down.

"What happening here jungkookie"

Everyone look at the direction were the sound came from.

A girl with a big bump walking to them. Seeing gami walking jungkook run to her to help to sit on a chair.

"Hyung i know what iam gonna saying is maybe shocking for you all but dont judge me hyung she is gami my soon to be wife and she is carrying my baby"

Gami was stunned by jungkook  confidence.
Jimin was shocked as hell but there is only one person who dont feel anything new.
"So thats it, you need to avoid taehyung to live a life with her, so you really made a story and throw him out." Jimin walk to jungkook and lauch on him to hit him. But yoongi made jimin to stop all.
"Oh why are you stoping me

Oh he is your own blood ,who iam to hurt him Right , who is taehyung to you all. Iam also like taehyung WHO knew when will i was replaced by other like this. Now you can also do this yoongi saying iam a one who cant give you a baby, a heir, so there is  a reason for you to avoid me.

But for me i have a family to take care of me even if you throw me out........ But for tae    who else have him than us. Who else"jimin just fallen on his knees.

Everyone in the room was stunned to say anything.even jungkook.

Yoongi was nearly died by hearing all this. Till now he didnt think about a baby not think that jimin can have a baby easily. He was concern about jimins situation only that even if they cant a baby by themself its not a problem for him, what is hard for him is jimins emotion.

Now he saying its all.

"Jungkook i knew this is your life and your choice maybe you are thinking taehyung is worse and she is nice, iam not a one to say anything here but as a brother i can only say one thing,please find the truth before you destroy youself, and if you have any info about taehyung wereabout please text me. Even if i find him he will not be in you sight nor a distress for you."jungkook saw a cold yoongi as usual but his eyes only one showed another emotion like he is

Hurt, and scattered.

**********************************
Hello guy iam back again i will update soon.

And i choose to go with the twist which 90%of readers choose and i so some readers doesn't like idea.
But please be kind  iam going with popular option and those who are not ready to accept this may live you all welcome in my future taekook fluff stories🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Thanks for all your support guys.

And for malluz

Njan vannu guys, innu nammadeallu ff onnu thodangannu vachha irunbe but time set akanilla but aduthh thanne namakk startam lle.
Ini arkellum ithu theernitte athu mathi nnudengil comment karo guys.

And ellavarkkym ente orupad sneham undutto nne ithrem nalum support cheythenum  enne sahichenum.

Anyway guys njan ippo pone ana thirumbi varuven😘